Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    They were nerfed to be a lot more passive in my experience. So maybe they will raze a few coastal provinces or party with Kislev but they won't demolish Altdorf before Chaos even shows up. Helps that the Dark Elf factions often declare them, and Louen has a tendency to show up on the Skealing's home turf on a crusading spree because the AI likes attacking th first enemy it has during the campaign.

But hey, at least we don't have Dawitide anymore. Used to be that the Dwarfs had a crushing autoresolve advantage, and the Greenkin AI was completely unable to handle its Fightiness mechanic, couple that with more factions competing with the Orcs and the Dwarfs would win every time then go on to dominate the Old World. You haven't lived till you've seen a Crooked Moon/Empire/Vampire Counts alliance wage war on the Dawi and still lose badly. I once had them at 50 settlements, and runaway first in strength, within 100 turns.
    Ok. Seems i have read outdated info on the web. Thanks

The Norsca preorder bonus has got to be right up there among the biggest scams/ripoffs in gaming history. Six months after TWII has come out and it still isn't available (still hasn't been integrated into the game).

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    The Norsca preorder bonus has got to be right up there among the biggest scams/ripoffs in gaming history. Six months after TWII has come out and it still isn't available (still hasn't been integrated into the game).
    They're basically busy rebuilding the entire DLC from scratch in the second game because they majorly fucked up the WH1 - WH2 transition and cannot port WH1 Norsca into the WH2 game, like they could with all other factions. That's why it's pushed to May.

That also probably delayed/scrapped a number of planned paid DLCs for WH2 like Lord Packs so it set back CA quite a bit. I can imagine heads rolled because of this and that nobody is happy with the situation, least of all the devs.

Deleted
    They already told us last year that it's scheduled for the May update.

But wasn't the pre order bonus basically Norsca for TW1 ?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-03-04 at 08:52 AM.

Dont you have a dead Call of Duty thread to fanboy in around?

But it is? It's in TWW1 where it's suppose to be.

Deleted
    The pre order was for an additional faction in TWW1, which everyone received.

It'll get put into Mortal Empires when they can finish redoing the whole thing thanks to a code fuck up. It happens in development.

Why do you even play the game when all you do is bitch about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont you have a dead Call of Duty thread to fanboy in around?
    Well CA just got desperate. Norsca 50% off sale right now - https://www.facebook.com/TotalWar/ph...306460/?type=3

Well CA just got desperate. Norsca 50% off sale right now - https://www.facebook.com/TotalWar/ph...306460/?type=3
    How is that desperate?

yes, really desperate to have a sale on content for a 2 year old game that has a sequel...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Seems awfully quiet on CA's front these last days. Going by WH1, there should have been plenty more additional content for WH2 by now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Seems awfully quiet on CA's front these last days. Going by WH1, there should have been plenty more additional content for WH2 by now...
    We know what they are working on. The May patch they will add the Norsca update to WH2.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

They are currently revealing minor news every tuesday, they also said they are saving big stuff after they reveal next DLC (which will propably be released at the end of may).

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of the Britannia shovelware that no one asked for.

After they have shat that out, they will start talking about Warhammer again.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They are currently revealing minor news every tuesday, they also said they are saving big stuff after they reveal next DLC (which will propably be released at the end of may).
    I'm expecting a Lord pack alongside Norsca, probably a HEs vs DEs one. And they already seem set to update old world factions further. I'm really hoping the Empire gets some love, it feels so dated and vanilla compared to literally every other race. Gief playable Middenland with Boris.

In the meantime I finally bought Tomb Kings and booted up a Khemri campaign, enjoying myself a lot. The race has tons of cool features, and watching Ushabti go to town on hapless basic infantry never gets old.

Deleted
    Looks like they're starting to drop news about the big patch coming at the end of May, Four new Monster Hunts for Norsca

Tbh Hellebron/Alarielle DLC was speculated for a long time, CA is leaking like a sieve tho. HElves are probably finally armor piercing archers, Sisters of Avelorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    They released the trailer for the DLC. They said the patch notes for the Norsca patch won't be out until next week, however, but it will launch the same day as this DLC, May 31.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They released the trailer for the DLC. They said the patch notes for the Norsca patch won't be out until next week, however, but it will launch the same day as this DLC, May 31.

Only 4 new units, what a rip off. Past DLCs for the same price had six (e.g. The King and The Warlord)