Back shoulder injury concern

I was snowboarding 2 months ago when I caught an edge and did a front roll onto my back, nothing was bothering me that day as it never does. Then the following morning there it was the upper back pain along my shoulder and spine. I determined it was just cause of the fall since nothing hurts till the day after. So a month passed and I figured enough time had passed that it was safe to say I could do a light workout. I went to do some pull ups and needless to say the next day the pain was back. Its been like this now for weeks. The pain is brought on by pressure. If I take a deep breath the pain is there. If I lay on that side it hurts. Its all focused around my right shoulder. Which at the moment feels like on fire, my whole right side hurts. I called the doctors and I have an appointment tom. Was just looking to get some advice.

Sometimes people think that when they undergo care with us and their pain goes away, their shoulder problem has been corrected.

you can try this *snip* treatment for your *snip*shoulder pain.

infracted - advertising
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-05-29 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    I was snowboarding 2 months ago when I caught an edge and did a front roll onto my back, nothing was bothering me that day as it never does. Then the following morning there it was the upper back pain along my shoulder and spine. I determined it was just cause of the fall since nothing hurts till the day after. So a month passed and I figured enough time had passed that it was safe to say I could do a light workout. I went to do some pull ups and needless to say the next day the pain was back. Its been like this now for weeks. The pain is brought on by pressure. If I take a deep breath the pain is there. If I lay on that side it hurts. Its all focused around my right shoulder. Which at the moment feels like on fire, my whole right side hurts. I called the doctors and I have an appointment tom. Was just looking to get some advice.
    Go to the doctor...do what they say pretty much.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatere1976 View Post
    Sometimes people think that when they undergo care with us and their pain goes away, their shoulder problem has been corrected.

you can try this *snip* treatment for your *snip*shoulder pai.
    That website is a little creepy. First looks don't make it very trustworthy to me, but I can be wrong.

Since you have an appointment tomorrow, just don't worry too much and wait what the doctor will say.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-05-29 at 11:12 PM.

you need to go to a physio and possibly a chiropractor too

They will most likely do some sort of xray. Just gonna have to wait and see what they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    major necro, in addition to the fact we arent doctors and as such dont allow doctorly advice on things like this.