PlayStation Vita/PSTV Exploits

If you are interested in getting more out of your Vita or PSTV *snip* has pretty much everything you could want and they constantly post updates on all the hacking/cracking scenes. If you are interested and have a Vita pick up Ape Escape: On the Loose on the PSN store because Sony will likely take it down due to the exploit. The reason I hacked mine is becasue I want to buy games on my PSTV but so many of them (especially PSP titles) do not work because they are not white listed by Sony on said device and hacking it allowed me to play games I bought that normally would not work, and wololo found out recently that the PSTV has touch emulation built into it which is bullshit that they lied and said it was not possible for all games. Anywho this is more of a heads up for anyone who has since dismissed their PSTV or Vita due to lack of games and what not.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2015-04-30 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... what would downloading ape scape achieve? got no single clue on ps vita exploits @-@
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Uh... what would downloading ape scape achieve? got no single clue on ps vita exploits @-@
    It has a memory hole in the save data that allows execution of custom OG PSP emulation.

Almost positive this is now allowed officially on their platforms, so closing this down as we don't allow this kind of discussion in the forums.