Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to say it but still nowhere as near fun to watch as Tyson or a Tyson entrance lol Well Tyson prime that is.
    I have often regretted having spoken, but never for having not. -De Commynes

Wow cant believe its round 9 already.

Was expecting something more up to this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Wow cant believe its round 9 already.

Was expecting something more up to this point.
    You shouldn't have expected anything fun from a mayweather fight.

Only reason he gets the most ppv orders is everyone wants to see him lose :P

- - - Updated - - -

Rafael gives floyd the last two rounds, even again.....bookies are loooking more and more right about a draw being the most likely outcome...*Snooze*
    You're a towel.

They dont look to be at the same weight class tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just warned Floyd over the elbow saw that a couple times now and those shady ass lock ups when he gets in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    They dont look to be at the same weight class tbh.
    Floyd LOOKS a lot bigger imo. But its only two pounds. two pounds of muscle can mean a lot though :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    You shouldn't have expected anything fun from a mayweather fight.

Only reason he gets the most ppv orders is everyone wants to see him lose :P

- - - Updated - - -

Rafael gives floyd the last two rounds, even again.....bookies are loooking more and more right about a draw being the most likely outcome...*Snooze*

Wouldnt doubt it...i mean the current fight is a ton of money for everyone involved with it so why not have it end with the draw so they can re do it and get double if not triple it. Yes i'm saying most if not all of mayweathes fights have been rigged
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    At this rate, nobody I know who ordered it will order a rematch. A rematch will make money no doubt, but I don't think it will come close to the money made this fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MjH View Post
    Just warned Floyd over the elbow saw that a couple times now and those shady ass lock ups when he gets in trouble.
    The lock ups are a bit ridiculous imo. Letting floyd get away with resets whenever he wnats is playing direclty into his style.
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Floyd LOOKS a lot bigger imo. But its only two pounds. two pounds of muscle can mean a lot though :P
    Paq does have hair though.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Ref should straight up just let them fight the last few rounds, for whichever side it benefits. stop letting floyd tie up every time hes about to get countered...

- - - Updated - - -

Mayweather pulls ahead on rafaels scorecard.

What makes the most money, a split or a draw? Dun dun dunnnnnnn!?!? :P
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mayweather's boxing like it's the damn olympics, I wish fights like this could go till a knockout.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    I don't watch a lot of boxing, but if this is looking like a draw, they should seriously reward the aggressor more. Mayweather is literally either hugging the ropes or Paquiao the entire match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immortal words from Mike tyson on twitter:

"These last two rounds will decide the winner. #MayPac"

You don't say mike!

also this:

Through 9 rounds, Manny Pacquiao has thrown 178 punches from 65 total combos. Floyd Mayweather, on the other hand, has thrown 33 punches from 14 combos.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh, Floyd gonna win this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway I'm going to concentrate on the fight and my whiskey. No more posting from me til i get home from the bar (Yes I said I was staying home. Yes I changed my mind. yes I have a designated driver don't worry friends!)
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Aint no chance this is a draw or split decision. Mayweather is comfortably up 5 points IMO. Second rate Pacman has turned up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manny needs to channel Tyson and rock him these last rounds take the chance Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    really? you can't just enjoy the fact that two guys who got a rivalry going beat each other's faces in?
    They probably have a rivalry like WWE wrestlers have rivalries. It's all show to get that pay day. And people buy into the hype. We live in an age where NFL players are demanding better tech to stop concussions and such, but we're supposed to get super pumped to watch two guys beat the brain cells out of each other? Hah. I don't really care either way. I just wanted to make a snarky comment about two guys who have serious issues 'out of the ring.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to go for broke.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.