Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How to respond to women who "proposition" you

How do you other guys act when women, normally ones you know even if indirectly offer you "services" in exchange for money.

Happens to me around 2-3 times a year. Get a message from a girl you used to kinda know but havent talked with in awhile she offers you things for money for a ticket, or bill.
    Other situation a friends sister wanted to buy one of her kids dad new rims and tires, she offered me X number of services a month for X number of months if I would loan her the money to make payments on them.
    At a place I used to work a girl got caught using company email to solicit and setup appointments to sell herself to other employees, she never contacted me though.

Rejected the offers, I have some principals still.

"No"

(10 Characters)

10+ Year Old Account
    Same way as everyone else: I ain't yo baby-daddy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    "How much?"

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    How do you other guys act when women, normally ones you know even if indirectly offer you "services" in exchange for money.

Happens to me around 2-3 times a year. Get a message from a girl you used to kinda know but havent talked with in awhile she offers you things for money for a ticket, or bill.
    Other situation a friends sister wanted to buy one of her kids dad new rims and tires, she offered me X number of services a month for X number of months if I would loan her the money to make payments on them.
    At a place I used to work a girl got caught using company email to solicit and setup appointments to sell herself to other employees, she never contacted me though.

Rejected the offers, I have some principals still.
    Ok I do not mean to be rude but you must live in a deprived area and have a particularly low class of friends. I have never been propositioned in this way and I couldn't ever imagine anyone I am friends with or have ever been friends with doing this...

It shocks me you seem to think this is common practice....

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    "How much?"
    They normally offer me a figure and what they will do upfront in their initial asking

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virulina View Post
    Ok I do not mean to be rude but you must live in a deprived area and have a particularly low class of friends. I have never been propositioned in this way and I couldn't ever imagine anyone I am friends with or have ever been friends with doing this...

I dont have many people I consider friends, normally these are from ones I knew several years back.
    This is not like the drugaddict possibly a man hooker approaching you at the gas station, I try not to stop on the southside anymore.

You could ask if you can get a sample of said services to decide if you wish to purchase them, kind of like the deli gives you a sample of the Maple turkey to see if you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phayde View Post
    You could ask if you can get a sample of said services to decide if you wish to purchase them, kind of like the deli gives you a sample of the Maple turkey to see if you like it.
    I see how that would turn on you, they already have you marked as someone they can get money from, they give you something for free, then call rape if you dont pay them. Then you can pay them or go to jail, pay a lawyer and roll the dice with your future

Deleted
    Never happend to me. Would never pay for it either. If they are in need of money I could loan them some anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Virulina View Post

Yeah, it doesn't happen where I'm at either.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Never happend to me. Would never pay for it either. If they are in need of money I could loan them some anyway.
    this for guys.

if anyone is really that desperate for some tlc, there are cars everywhere... go to liveleak .. cant miss the video ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Never happened to me from people I personally know. Happened twice, one outside a strip club and one inside. Turned down both offers.

Deleted
    tell them you're not interested.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once I was sleeping, and then recieved a phone call. It was a girl with russian accent speaking, lot of loud behind. She knew my name and job, and told me that there was a party with a lot of alcohol and girls wanting to meet me. First I thought it was a joke from a friend, but after some interrogation, I came up with the idea that they wanted to push me to the party, and then do very bad things to my person. She insisted so much, but I finally say goodby politely and went back to bed.
    Also, I guy once gave me a run through all the downtown strip clubs, also rejected.

I'd direct them to craiglist...

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's a close friend, give em the money. If they pay me back, yay, if not, then so be it. Don't mention the money, it makes friendship awkward. Just repay or don't.

If sex is offered as repayment, no. The intent, that you owe me something, just makes it creepy. Either fuck me, or don't. Do it because you want to, not because you feel you owe me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

It's always a no. Not a chance in hell.

I was hoping this would be one of those threads where you asked how do you deal with it when a girl asks you out. (which almost never happens to any guy, we've checked don't bother lying women)

In which case you always say yes, because you've immediately skipped all the bullshit games. You know she's into you, you don't need to spend all night hoping to make her interested.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Never paid for sex, never will. So I'd decline the offer or ignore it completely.

Deleted
    "Sorry, I do not swing that way", if they cannot take a few hints I bluntly tell them to fuck off.