Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Use Mole Machine + Feather and fly in like everyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Suggestion; Go to a pve server
    As someone who hates PvP in this game, I sometimes have to explain why I'm on a pvp server. The answer is simply (and confusingly at the same time) because the bulk of the most serious raid guilds are on PvP realms. I'd be interested to know why, but there we are.

I don't really see why Blizzard won't just look at MMOs who have successful 'world pvp' and use that model as they have for many other features over the years. In MMOs that I've played where I have enjoyed the PvP, there is a custom made zone (a huge one, not that Winterspring or Ashran crap) with lots of stuff to do like besieging fortresses (with lots there so not just one focus). The only people who do anything in the 'world' now are gankers - people who deliberately pick on vulnerable players. They either attack players several levels below them or in large packs. It's not pvp, it's griefing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I don't really see why Blizzard won't just look at MMOs who have successful 'world pvp' and use that model as they have for many other features over the years. In MMOs that I've played where I have enjoyed the PvP, there is a custom made zone (a huge one, not that Winterspring or Ashran crap) with lots of stuff to do like besieging fortresses (with lots there so not just one focus). The only people who do anything in the 'world' now are gankers - people who deliberately pick on vulnerable players. They either attack players several levels below them or in large packs. It's not pvp, it's griefing.
    You seriously don't understand it, do you?
    It is a strange kind of pleasure when you feel a constant threat. When you can't just afk any moment you want knowing you'll see a corpse of your character when you return back. When any moment you could be killed... and vice versa, when you can kill in cold blood anyone you don't like from opposite faction. When you are the hunter and you leave a comfortable safe city haven to search for prey. When adrenaline rushes through veins of both hunter and prey. When every action you do in the open world is challenged with constant threat.

You can't really compare all that feelings to bland dumb pvp only areas other games have. Or even BGs where you feel nothing at all, they're like LFR for pvp crowd, made in a such way that you can just get in and go afk watch your tv. Meh.

Ganking is not griefing. Ganking is the way of playing. Ganking is the way true, real pvp should be played. If anything, Blizzard should cancel faction shit alltogether and just let anyone kill anyone on PvP servers. Oh, sweet times of TI, a first time Blizzard have done things right towards world pvp.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    You seriously don't understand it, do you?
    It is a strange kind of pleasure when you feel a constant threat. When you can't just afk any moment you want knowing you'll see a corpse of your character when you return back. When any moment you could be killed... and vice versa, when you can kill in cold blood anyone you don't like from opposite faction. When you are the hunter and you leave a comfortable safe city haven to search for prey. When adrenaline rushes through veins of both hunter and prey. When every action you do in the open world is challenged with constant threat.
    I do get it and have played that in other MMOs. What I'm saying is that it doesn't exist in WoW. I can afk all I like on my main and be fine. I can be alert as I like on levelling alts and be screwed. There is no hunter and hunted, no cat and mouse, it's just sad inadequates ganking because they can't handle actual PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Is he crying? He asked for suggestions, someone said Aviana's Feather which is a good idea. Yours really isn't practical.
    Dont bother with the ones of him, their mentality is that everyone having an opinion about something is "crying".

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP servers should have no protection.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

If you can raid I'm sure you can use one of these to sneak a warlock in

along with some stealth/pots/freedom/BoP/picks/bait coordination

7+ Year Old Account
    on SR they are more of an annoyance than anything else. always these two monks that think they are just so elite at pvp ganking horde one at a time then when the horde has 2 or more people attack he just rolls away and tries to fly in the air like a pussy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SweatyUncle View Post
    This has always happened with both factions, especially back in Vanilla. Blackrock Mountain was a slaughterground back in it's relevant days.
    Ah, sweet memories, so much fun...2-3 raids killing each other, bodies everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    Here's a suggestion, play the game. And by that I mean try and beat them. Or if you're too incompetent to do that or too whiny to form a group yourself, just resurrect a short distance away from where you died, towards the raid entrance, and bolt towards it. Even if you die again, it should maybe take just one more corpse run to be able to get in.

Don't come here and cry about how you are being killed in a contested zone on a PvP server. No-one will sympathize with you because, frankly, you don't deserve it. Either deal with it or go to a PvE server. You don't get to change the rules of the server just because you can't handle it.

Yeh he should take on the raid group and beat them, you tell him! Please impart thine divine wisdom upon the thread some more. Lol kappa jk shut up and delete your account please.

@Op The advice about feather was good. Get feather.