Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    best comment in a discussion revolving trinkets...
    Pretty sure he's talking to the guy right above him asking about a cloak. Don't be a dumbass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    ilvl > secondary stats.

This.

With the exception of Tier pieces and trinkets, the highest ilevel item is the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Just one oversight on my part as putting every trinket combo there is very copy pasteish I do wonder if one trinket combo is missing due to that silly mistake

For stat priority I'd say going for highest ilvl is the best guideline atm, you can always just sim your own character to see for sure.
    I think Goren+Darmac is missing. Especially since all other combinations of BRF trinkets seem to be present.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think Goren+Darmac is missing. Especially since all other combinations of BRF trinkets seem to be present.
    Seems to be the case, most likely because at that time I was using Goren+Darmac with the actual profile Oh well, I guess it doesnt matter too much.

Seems to be the case, most likely because at that time I was using Goren+Darmac with the actual profile Oh well, I guess it doesnt matter too much.
    Well, it might actually beat Seed+Prophecy, but that's not saying all that much. If you are even in the situation to have a choice between those, you'd be better of pairing Goren with one of them anyway.

Seems like we're pretty much set as soon as we get DSI, more or less regardless of what else we have.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Seems like we're pretty much set as soon as we get DSI, more or less regardless of what else we have.
    I'm gonna cry if I dont get DSI and SoC

I'm gonna cry if I dont get DSI and SoC
    But you have like 6 months to get it, not like you will be clearing content in 3 weeks.... Oh wait

I just made this account so I'm not allowed to post links but is the list Alame put together on page 8 of this thread still accurate or have weights shifted around to change that list?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elesarana View Post
    I just made this account so I'm not allowed to post links but is the list Alame put together on page 8 of this thread still accurate or have weights shifted around to change that list?
    Still working at obtaining a more accurate set of weights, but it's unlikely anything in that sheet will change once I do so.

Lel, so I got a 711 warforged DSI (mastery/int) trinket.
    Doesn't double proc on boss pulls like every foundry/highmaul trinket.
    It's like an internal nerf to casters (and the new trinkets) of upwards of 500 dps.

I'd imagine it's something to do with the new trinkets reading 'spells and abilities' and not 'attacks' have a chance to.
    Can we just get a golf clap for blizzard, somehow changing how new RPPM trinkets work without announcing any difference.

*clap*
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 2015-06-24 at 05:15 AM.

I prefer not having to have the whole attempting a double proc moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    I prefer not having to have the whole attempting a double proc moving forward.
    I agree, but it makes the value of the trinkets slightly less than their BRF counterparts. If a sim shows a 50 dps increase using a normal citadel trinket over a mythic foundry trinket, it may be wrong simply because of the double proc.

Deleted
    Are we sure that the sims use double proccing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    How good will the 715 inscription/alch trinkets be compared to 700 BRF trinkets?
    Posting this again as I never got an answer :/

Quote Originally Posted by Whyevernot View Post
    Are we sure that the sims use double proccing?
    No they don't, and that's my point. You had to overvalue last tier's trinkets slightly, but now you don't.

I mean, I guess it's kind of irrelevant, but I just made a little frowny face when I first realized it. =[

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Posting this again as I never got an answer :/
    The sandman's pouch is 351 int and 2800 crit proc once every 2 minutes at 715 ilvl.
    Mythic gorens soul repository is 374 int and 2600 crit proc with 0.9 procs per min at 700 ilvl.

The alchemy trinket (Stone of the elements) is 351 vers (note vers has a stat weight of 0.6-0.7 compared to mastery/crit/haste which is approx 0.8-0.9) and procs 1900 int approximatley once per minute. This one is not too shabby, but is easily replaced by heroic Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia which is 460 mastery and a 1500 int proc once per min.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon132 View Post
    The sandman's pouch is 351 int and 2800 crit proc once every 2 minutes at 715 ilvl.
    Mythic gorens soul repository is 374 int and 2600 crit proc with 0.9 procs per min at 700 ilvl.
    You're forgetting an important part there. Sandman's Pouch may only proc every two minutes, but the buff also lasts twice as long.

Deleted
    which bosses are u coining on heroic?

so far i used only 1 coin, if i down archimonde gonna use another, and the 3rd maybe i'll keep it for Mythic or just w8 until i get 1 tier item, to roll asap on the 2bonus.

i did use the coin on Council and got the Heroic Shadowmoon Insignia (Replacing Darmac flat 700)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virzi View Post
    which bosses are u coining on heroic?
    Council, Velhari, and Archimonde.

The "boss drops" tab of my spreadsheet is designed to help you decide what to coin. The % of total points column shows you what portion of the stats on gear drops from each boss. I still don't have trinkets on their unfortunately but I'm struggling to find a good way to score them.

Anyway, Council/Archimonde drop trinkets, & Archimonde/Velhari drop weapons. Those are the individual pieces that are going to make the most contribution to your gear for Mythic progression.