Thread: Vuhdu help

Deleted

Vuhdu help

Hey,

Im using Vuhdu for healing but my problem is I cant seem to find a way to do things such as promote to assist / demote and kick and set main tanks for the raid while using it. This leave me having my ElvUI raid frames so I end up with two sets of raid frames which obviously takes more real estate on my screen is there anyway to do all this via Vuhdu so I can claim the space for other things.

Cheers

Go to the spell and keybinding options and set a binding for 'dropdown'. Cant check whether its the correct name or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Go to the spell and keybinding options and set a binding for 'dropdown'. Cant check whether its the correct name or not
    Thank you, this worked.

Is there a way in which to display role, similar in which ElvUI displays the healer cross the sword for damage and shield for tanks? currently mine shows class color which is nice but id have no way to know if the druid is dps or resto for example

at bottom, click general, on the right midway down, click indicators. the 3rd indicator that looks like a dot (and is called "special dot" can be set to role icon by clicking the little arrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    at bottom, click general, on the right midway down, click indicators. the 3rd indicator that looks like a dot (and is called "special dot" can be set to role icon by clicking the little arrow.
    Thank you all, its sorted now