Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I made one with the Quake 3 shotgun sounds. If anyone is interested

New Cool Stuff has been added!!

seeing how easy is to change those sounds i made a silly one, mind if i post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuel1991 View Post
    seeing how easy is to change those sounds i made a silly one, mind if i post it here?
    Pls!! Do it!!

Placing the unzipped file into the WoW directory does not seem to work on a Mac. Anyone know how to enable this on a Mac?

Sounds worked for my rifle, expect on Gar'an's Brutal Spearlauncher. It has distinct sounds from other guns in-game. Got the file names for that gun?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtwood View Post
    Sounds worked for my rifle, expect on Gar'an's Brutal Spearlauncher. It has distinct sounds from other guns in-game. Got the file names for that gun?
    you could transmog it to a regular gun to have regular gun sound working.

Most recent patch, 6.1.2.19865. It's not working that way
    I copied the laser sounds and renamed it to the crossbow equivalent, seeing as the Spear Launcher used crossbow sounds despite being a gun. Worked like a charm.

Crossbow sounds are named "spell_hu_crossbowshoot_XX.ogg" where XX is 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 and 06.

I copied the laser sounds and renamed it to the crossbow equivalent, seeing as the Spear Launcher used crossbow sounds despite being a gun. Worked like a charm.

Crossbow sounds are named "spell_hu_crossbowshoot_XX.ogg" where XX is 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 and 06.
    Yeah, Spear Launcher uses crossbow sounds

- - - Updated - - -

Working to add reload sounds in all packs....stay tunned!!

after all this time i came back to download this things again haha thanks man