Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 6.2 PTR - Build 20033, WoW Selfie Sweepstakes, 6.2 on the Background Downloader

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-05-19 at 08:58 PM.

*is tauren
    *uses SELFIE camera

I have made a terrible mistake.

Wonder why they changed the Dragon Soul achieve?

Mass milling built in is a nice change, I guess. Hope they roll it out to everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Wonder why they changed the Dragon Soul achieve?
    Probs because people were one-shotting the tentacles and then complaining en masse that the achievement was bugged. Or they tried to split to multiple platforms thinking that it would be enough to just pull the boss from one specific place and then another aspect gets assaulted, even though the original criteria clearly says "X assaulted first", but people unfortunately don't read instructions.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    Probs because people were one-shotting the tentacles and then complaining en masse that the achievement was bugged. Or they tried to split to multiple platforms thinking that it would be enough to just pull the boss from one specific place and then another aspect gets assaulted, even though the original criteria clearly says "X assaulted first", but people unfortunately don't read instructions.
    As someone who frequents the Bug Report forum and sees all those complaints about the achievement being bugged, I would have to agree with this assessment.

Mass milling oh my god finally!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    More important is that you can just cast it out of the profession UI, and don't have to click every stack of herbs, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    I understood why they couldn't do this prior to WoD (they didn't have the tech to make a profession spell proc outputs of multiple types). However the new WoD profession cooldowns can proc Sorcerous elements, so this should have been done 6 months ago.

.... Another PTR "changes", another snorefest of unimportant changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    More important is that you can just cast it out of the profession UI, and don't have to click every stack of herbs, yay!
    Now just let me either craft in cat for or make starting to craft change me out of it. So sick of clicking craft whatever 20 times before I realize I'm still in cat for behind the crafting ui
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the mass-milling, but here's another idea -- allow an add on to the inscription shop, similar to the disenchanting well that the enchanting shop has. Right-click the "milling machine," hover your cursor over the stack of herbs, and voila! Instant pigments.

Holy moly that holy paladin change...

Deleted
    That background downloader hype though.

I'm going to download the hell out of this patch. In the background! Yeah.

Told you it's coming mid-June. Well, actually, anyone with a brain said it's mid-June.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Told you it's coming mid-June. Well, actually, anyone with a brain said it's mid-June.
    erm your 1 month off usualy when its on the background down loader its complete or very close to it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    erm your 1 month off usualy when its on the background down loader its complete or very close to it
    5.4 hit the downloader on August 14th and came out September 10th. 5.2 was the 11th of Feb, released March 7th.

Those were the last 2 raid tiers. 6.1 was very, very fast but there wasn't jack shit in that garbage excuse for a "patch." 6.0 was also in mid-September, came out early-mid October.

He's right. It will 99.99% be mid-june. I predict either the 9th or the 16th.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2015-05-19 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    I don't play the game anymore, but i still look up this site daily.
    In every patchnotes, mage get's buffed and every other class get nerved (DPS classes). Or am i wrong? Maybe i feel this way because i hate mages really bad =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    5.4 hit the downloader on August 14th and came out September 10th. 5.2 was the 11th of Feb, released March 7th.

Those were the last 2 raid tiers. 6.1 was very, very fast but there wasn't jack shit in that garbage excuse for a "patch." 6.0 was also in mid-September, came out early-mid October.

He's right. It will 99.99% be mid-june. I predict either the 9th or the 16th.
    ok fair enough, but if blizz want faster patches they cant wait that long really

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ok fair enough, but if blizz want faster patches they cant wait that long really
    I'd much rather have it tested and polished before it's released. I can deal with BRF for another month. 4 month for a raid is on the low-medium spectrum compared to the past.