Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wildstar is a great game, but it was to be expected that it couldn't hold the sub model. This is not an era where challenging MMORPG's are a thing. The new apexis mount looks good, but I'm not liking the idea of farming apexis which bores the shit out of me.

Oh look.. the mount has wings....

if only that chicken could fly

10+ Year Old Account
    AAHAHAHAHA another flying mount, I'm sure I'll be having loads of fun fly--

Oh wait. Fuck, that's right, can't fly. Better go to--

Oh wait, fucks sake... Garrison is calling, better go there and spend 40 mins sorting my useless shit.

You poor blind fools still playing this game, you have my condolences.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you have 150,000 Apexis Crystal to spare"
    No one has that because 60k is the current cap until 6.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you people realize how utterly ignorant you sound when you blame Ion? Hes the freaking Instance designer for Gods sake.

Why waste the time developing a fun and interesting way to obtain this mount when you can just stick it on the Apexis Crystal vendor instead? That should provide us with about 2 minutes worth of content!

And they wonder why people are leaving this game in droves.

Well now..

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    About damned time Wildstar went free to play. Loved the game but the monthly fee was killing it.
    I liked the look of Wildstar but I wasn't willing to subscribe to two MMO's. When it goes F2P I might give it a whirl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, at least something to spend Apexis crystals on, I've been at the 60k cap for about a month now.

But in all reality, this is such a slap in the face. "Hey everyone, sorry that we announced we are going to remove flying from any future expansions, so here's a reskinned mount for you guys that can fly, have a nice day!"
    Last edited by Averrix; 2015-05-31 at 02:31 AM.

So let me get this straight:

I can farm apexis crystals ( a shit-ton of them) hours on end doing some of the most pointless "dailies" ever implemented so that I can buy a mount that I cannot use properly b/c the developers never want me to fly in this game again???!!!!!!!

Sign me up. I mean that sounds like a great way to spend time in WoW. Or I could go watch some paint dry as I'm more excited to apply the second coat than this.

Whoopty doo. A mount recolor behind another enormous time sink, and Wildstar thinking the first step to inviting more players is making a F2P mode with too many restrictions listed for players to actually care about it.

There's some mediocre attempt at video game business going on here.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. flying mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    AAHAHAHAHA another flying mount, I'm sure I'll be having loads of fun fly--

Oh wait. Fuck, that's right, can't fly. Better go to--

Oh wait, fucks sake... Garrison is calling, better go there and spend 40 mins sorting my useless shit.

You poor blind fools still playing this game, you have my condolences.
    says the guy that can't see that the mount will still work as a ground mount. and in pre-WOD content. and for alts.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I misread the title, thought it said Corrupted Deathwing...got excited and was let down

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    says the guy that can't see that the mount will still work as a ground mount. and in pre-WOD content. and for alts.
    YEAH BRO, flying in old content is amazing and having a flying mount that looks ugly running on the ground is badass as well. You keep defending the developers making terrible game design decisions Mr. and maybe they'll give you a cookie!

10+ Year Old Account
    150k. For a flying mount. lol so funneh

Damn this mount looks good. GG for flying blizz, nice troll.

Wow... a FLYING mount!

Free players also have other restrictions on their account, such as limited Auction House and Commodities Exchange access, no priority access to customer support, no crafting or currency bonuses, no gathering bonus, no PTR access, no queue priority, no reputation bonus, no experience bonuses, and other restrictions.
    Damn...dat EA vibe from the restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Man, you white knights never cease to amaze. It must be nice being so delusional.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So as fury I can DW Shadowmourne and Gurth in timewalked TBC/LK dungeons, this expansion just got good