Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Take it there's no way for someone outside of Japan to get the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal without trading their soul and left testicle for one?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Zygarde high as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the Elite Four in ZetaOmicron uses fake variations of Dragon pokemon:

RizeFlygon:

Machamence:

WarHaxorus:

Given that MachGaogamon is one of my favourite digimon, I approve of the Salamence.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Those sprites are badly drawn, though. MAchmence just looks stupid with jets like that.

So, started a new (modified) wonderlocke playthrough of pokemon X.
    so i started up the game, caught 5 mons and started wondertrading.
    (would only keep pokemon from lvl 1-5)

got a lvl 1 larvesta.
    lvl 1 treecko. (with dragon breath, being modest.)
    lvl1 wishmur
    lvl 1 bulbasaur.
    lvl 1 phione.
    and a lvl 1 chestnaught named nutty.

3 grasstypes is rip, ohwell

I ALSO GOT A Lvl 100 shiny comeptitive hydreigon.
    wondertrade wat.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Starting this randomizer over again, one more time. I named my rival RNGsus because I am a salty Khaz

Starters are Delibird(shoutout to shadypenguinn), Hoppip(Jwitz), and Omastar(LORD HELIX). I'm gonna go with Hoppip because I like grass pokemon, although this one is steel type with soundproof but still has 2 grass type moves leech seed and vine whip. Welcome to the party Jwitz, I hope your stay here is longer than my last few starters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    I ALSO GOT A Lvl 100 shiny comeptitive hydreigon.
    wondertrade wat.
    Yup, I got a competitive shiny rotom-w and feraligatr during my ORAS wonderlocke, Feraligatr even had a life orb.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp Rival's Delibird had Bone Rush, already starting off greaaaaaat....

- - - Updated - - -

First encounter was a grass-type Latias....who broke out of all 5 of my pokeballs, rip. At least Jwitz gained 2 levels from the battle, so that was nice.

- - - Updated - - -

I did get Nel the Dragon type Swablu though.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I did get Nel the Dragon type Swablu though.
    Wanna bet it becomes Normal type when it evolves? (If you manage to get that far...)

Lvl 13 kadabra on route 7 almost wiped entire team, Brosaur was the only casualty.
    Rip you amazing dinosaur you.
    WT'd off in return for a lvl 8 zigzagoon.

ROUTE 2 ENCOUNTER WAS A MEW, also dragon type. It lived leech seed on 1 hp and I caught it with the 2nd pokeball!

- - - Updated - - -

So here are their stats, Jwitz seems to be pretty balanced with a slight edge in defense, Nel has terrible physical attack and defense but good special attack and Well has good attack, special attack, and special defense.

- - - Updated - - -

and ofc in the same grass as mew I find Kyogre, only this game can make me feel like I got shafted with a Mew...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna be honest thugh. Jwitz is a god, tanking everything

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Looks like Alain isn't going to realize what Lysandre is really up to for quite some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, that's not happening.

Looks like Alain may very well end up as the Tobias of this season for the finale.

i haven't watched the pokemon anime since god knows when.
    whats happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Starters are Parasect, JOHN CENA, and Drowzee. I don't really have a choice here, I have to go with JOHN CENA(Machop)!
    HE LIVES ON

*trumpets*

Found a wild Oddish on Route 22, was excited so I tried to catch it. My only attacking move is Acid, which revealed Oddish was a steel type. NOT THAT IT MATTERED BECAUSE IT HAD FUCKING BLAZE KICK NUZLOCKE OVER WTF IS THIS SHIT
    nevermind
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

i haven't watched the pokemon anime since god knows when.
    whats happening?
    They're in Kalos now. No, Ash hasn't won a league yet, but he just almost made it in Sinnoh!

Brock decided to leave Ash and become a Pokemon doctor.

Ash's new lady companion Serena actually likes him (in a romantic way)

A new side character unrelated to Ash's group called Alain has been introduced; he is an elite veteran trainer who seeks to defeat ALL other mega evolutions in combat with his black Charizard. He has his own story arc, and it's intense.

The nineteenth season, XYZ, just premiered this morning in Japan (English dub to air around Christmas). Ash's group acquires the precursor form of a legendary Pokemon, Zygarde. Alain is now working for the villainous team. Former Champion Steven from Hoenn has returned as an expert on Mega Evolution and is working with Alain (and the villainous team). Building up to a showdown for Spring next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Take it there's no way for someone outside of Japan to get the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal without trading their soul and left testicle for one?
    i'm sure there's a way. there's always a way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    -snip of justice-
    so it would be okay to hop into the anime again ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be honest thugh. Jwitz is a god, tanking everything
    That's it, I'm gonna randomize types and stats next time, too. Because I don't see any other way of a Hoppip being called a god.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-10-29 at 05:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

so it would be okay to hop into the anime again ?
    I'd advise you watch the first dozen episodes of XY so that you may become acquainted with the main characters and task. After that, you can freely skip to the gym battles and showcases.

Alain's arc (The Strongest Mega Evolution Special, Acts I-IV) takes place as it's own separate multi-episode story (for the beginning that is), so you can watch that at any time. However, act IV ties directly into the new XYZ story, so I'd suggest you watch the XY anime first beforehand or otherwise you will encounter a particular spoiler.

Modified wonderlocke update;

lvl 16 Phione
    Lvl 16 Nutty (Quilladin)
    Lvl 15 Ignivor (Larvesta)
    Lvl 15 Treecko
    Lvl 16 wishmur
    Lvl 16 Zigzagoon

Rip:
    Brosaur the bulbasuar.

Just got past the sleeping snorlax and stopped outside the battle institute.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Former Champion Steven from Hoenn has returned as an expert on Mega Evolution and is working with Alain (and the villainous team). Building up to a showdown for Spring next year.
    New/Current Champion of Hoenn. Last time Hoenn Champion was mentioned in teh anime, it was Wallace (as per Emerald). And for Steven's defence, he doesn't know Lysandre's goal of nuking everything with the Ultimate Weapon (assumign that part doesn't get changed in the anime). I also think Alain is in the dark regarding Team Flare's true goals.

I swear, if ash leaves Greninja behind after he gets his very own version of a mega-evolution then this show has no hope. I mean, how strong is the bond between them? Surely on par with him and pikachu.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I swear, if ash leaves Greninja behind after he gets his very own version of a mega-evolution then this show has no hope. I mean, how strong is the bond between them? Surely on par with him and pikachu.
    Dunno, they could actually pull of him winning the league this time and settling down with the new Kalos Queen.

Gen 7 could finally give us new protags...