Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

*Might* be going when the ticket costs hundreds of dollars.

WHAT ARE YOU?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    *Might* be going when the ticket costs hundreds of dollars.

WHAT ARE YOU?????
    Someone who has a family member that has worked with Blizzard. My family member has a guest pass for Blizz Con and isn't going to be here to go herself.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2015-10-30 at 09:32 PM.

Just watch this video
    seems like a lot of work for 'mons with nothing but sentimental value :x
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zelda link betwen worlds finished...last boss is quite unique.

Not a bad game, but its kinda short. Well there is still hardmode left.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    Just watch this video
    seems like a lot of work for 'mons with nothing but sentimental value :x
    I mean, if you want Alakazam with the Elemental Punches for some reason, there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I might be going on Saturday, depending on my work, but I have an exam on Friday so I won't be going then.
    goes to school instead of blizzcon. weak.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    goes to school instead of blizzcon. weak.
    Well, considering I would like to graduate, ya, I'll pick taking my exam over a day of Blizz Con XD

Well, considering I would like to graduate, ya, I'll pick taking my exam over a day of Blizz Con XD
    But, but, but...

Nah m8, I had my midterms already and my class is at 2:30 pm tomorrow.
    You lying Sceptile! Get over here and back into the PC!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    But, but, but...

You lying Sceptile! Get over here and back into the PC!
    I don't have a midterm next friday, but I still have an exam, there are 3 exams in that class.

I don't have a midterm next friday, but I still have an exam, there are 3 exams in that class.
    What on earth are you taking? Psychology?

What on earth are you taking? Psychology?
    Criminal Justice actually. Most of our classes consist of 2-3 exams and a few papers (4 in this class), and that's it for our grade. Puts a lot of pressure on tests though since we don't have homework or anything else to help with our grade.

Criminal Justice actually. Most of our classes consist of 2-3 exams and a few papers (4 in this class), and that's it for our grade. Puts a lot of pressure on tests though since we don't have homework or anything else to help with our grade.
    That sounds nerve-wracking, to know that if you do do well on a single test (probably an absurdly long one and filled with hyper technicllites), your chances of finishing with a high grade are shot, and you have to do it three times.

Oh ya, and did I mention, CJ classes require you to get at least a C- to pass the class. A D counts as a fail and you do not get credit for the course.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2015-10-31 at 12:05 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    darn shame I never went to blizzcon, my dad is in cali and would never take me to blizzcon sense he belives I waste too much time playing wow...

pretty strict on gaming doe

correction, I have never been to blizzcon in my life, so idk whats going on, but mmo champ n wowhead will provide the news for me in this scenario

I forget, where is blizzcon again?

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    darn shame I never went to blizzcon, my dad is in cali and would never take me to blizzcon sense he belives I waste too much time playing wow...

pretty strict on gaming doe

correction, I have never been to blizzcon in my life, so idk whats going on, but mmo champ n wowhead will provide the news for me in this scenario

I forget, where is blizzcon again?
    Blizzcon is at the Anaheim Convention Center, in Anaheim, basically right across the street from Disneyland on Katella ave.

Anaheim Convention Center, about a half hour drive from my house and right next to Disney Land. It's impressive I tell you.

Anaheim Convention Center, about a half hour drive from my house and right next to Disney Land. It's impressive I tell you.
    Wait, you live in So Cal Val? Cool! What city, if you don't mind me asking. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable saying it publically. I only ask because I live about 30 mins from Anaheim too

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow, both Disneyland and the convention center are pretty damn close to each other, nice

wow, both Disneyland and the convention center are pretty damn close to each other, nice
    Yeah, there's the hotel right across the street where all the fan sites (such as Convert to Raid) have their parties and then a couple streets down there's Disneyland.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...-QY-vIFg&hl=en

Yeah, there's the hotel right across the street where all the fan sites (such as Convert to Raid) have their parties and then a couple streets down there's Disneyland.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...-QY-vIFg&hl=en
    I remember after the 1st day of Blizzcon last year, I turned the wrong way on Katella and ended up taking the 605 up to LA instead of the 5 to get back home. Luckily for me though, the 605 also splits off into the 405 south, so I was able to take that home. Still though, ended up taking like 2 more hours than it should have.