Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    SOOOO, it seems Red, Blue, Green and Yellow are coming to the 3DS with its old looks... Not too sure how I feel about that.
    TOO MUCH HYPE IS HOW I FEEL!

*cries with joy*

SOOOO, it seems Red, Blue, Green and Yellow are coming to the 3DS with its old looks... Not too sure how I feel about that.
    They're being released on the Anniversary date as well. I'm becoming increasingly worried that they are going to miss releasing a new game for the anniversary. But we have Pokémon minesweeper to tide us over, because everyone wanted another puzzle game right?

On a side note, Japan's VC release has a physical copy version that comes with some cool stuff, Gen 1 map of Kanto, game manual, cartridge magnet. Japan only please understand.
    http://imgur.com/a/nm25Q
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    TOO MUCH HYPE IS HOW I FEEL!

*cries with joy*
    I'm not really feeling it... If I want to play Blue or Yellow, I'll just fire it up on my GBA/GBA SP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    They're being released on the Anniversary date as well. I'm becoming increasingly worried that they are going to miss releasing a new game for the anniversary. But we have Pokémon minesweeper to tide us over, because everyone wanted another puzzle game right?

On a side note, Japan's VC release has a physical copy version that comes with some cool stuff, Gen 1 map of Kanto, game manual, cartridge magnet. Japan only please understand.
    http://imgur.com/a/nm25Q
    Hmm... That magnet of the cartage though... Bloody Japanese getting all the epic poke-goodies.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really feeling it... If I want to play Blue or Yellow, I'll just fire it up on my GBA/GBA SP
    My GBA is kill :/

nintendo likes to shoot themselves in the foot with the japan only crap. Like mother 3 Dec release for japan only

they would make so much money if they got their heads out of their asses.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

fuck you gamefreak.

ima still buy it tho
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Been listening to this for the past 20 minutes. Soothing.

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ever since the Twilight Princess HD trailer, been playing the song in it!

Also, glad EU has finally got a date for Pokemon SMD!

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well at least there is a female link now:

[IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/041/085/82e.png[/IG]

Why cant twilight prices be for 3ds...Wii U sucks.
    Worst female name for a gender bent character ever.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Worst female name for a gender bent character ever.
    Yeah, while she looks great, i'm not really sold on the name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokémon 2016

In this month's issue of CoroCoro, it has a page detailing what will be in the next issue. In this, it has a note stating that big Pokémon news for 2016 will be revealed in the issue. Typically, in the issues released in December, the first details of the next movie are revealed, but the issue doesn't clarify if this is what it is referring to. The magazine is due for release on December 15th and we'll cover the news as and when it comes so keep checking back.
    Stahp tugging on my heartstrings CoroCoro!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    In before it's a new Japan-only event and/or revealing more about Zygarde's forms and nothing more.
    I'm prepared to be disappointed.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

So Pokémon Movie 2016 has Zygarde.

XY&Z aniem also has Zygarde.

Will we get the first Movie that ties into the anime's story since Mewtwo?

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    well, that image from awhile ago basically flat out said gen 7 was coming in 2016 so we might get gen 7.

maybe all this zygarde stuff is to distract us and it turns out zygarde actually plays a role in gen 7 because gen 7 is the gen 2 to gen 6 and is a sequel to kalos
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bored, so I maaaay restart Pokemon Y, get a total of 3 pokemon to start with, wonder trade them off, continue like normal, when I get 3 more, trade them off and after every gym leader win, I trade off the strongest pokemon on my team.. On second thought, that sounds stupid >_>
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    In before it's a new Japan-only event and/or revealing more about Zygarde's forms and nothing more.
    I'm prepared to be disappointed

"We are pleased to announce the next Pokémon Movie starring Volcanion! In addition to this We are also pleased to announce some VERY BIG news for the Pokémon Games as well! To coincide with the release of the new movie we will be releasing a very special Volcanion Puzzle for Pokémon Picross! Thanks for celebrating 20 years of Pokémon! See you all for the 25th Anniversary! (Also there will be a special shiny Mew riding shiny Rayquaza distribution event, Japan only)"
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    "We are pleased to announce the next Pokémon Movie starring Volcanion! In addition to this We are also pleased to announce some VERY BIG news for the Pokémon Games as well! To coincide with the release of the new movie we will be releasing a very special Volcanion Puzzle for Pokémon Picross! Thanks for celebrating 20 years of Pokémon! See you all for the 25th Anniversary! (Also there will be a special shiny Mew riding shiny Rayquaza distribution event, Japan only)"
    8/10 Would check Serebii.