A drug induced dream :P
    Pretty awesome dream though, I started having some really weird vivid ones, a few of them lucid.

The Chantix I'm on probably doesn't help lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Pretty awesome dream though, I started having some really weird vivid ones, a few of them lucid.
    Oh, share! Share!

10+ Year Old Account

Hai everyone.

On the subject of drugs and odd dreams: I discovered in high school that if you try to stay awake after taking Ambien, it will make you act just as if you were drunk. Also, minor hallucinations will start to happen. It also made me do odd things in my sleep that I was not aware of. For instance, one night I apparently made my bed flawlessly, but turned everything around in the opposite direction of what it normally is.
    An old friend said his buddy would take Ambien and go outside to clean rocks in the middle of the night without ever realizing it.

There were some other crazy stories about people who took Ambien, so I decided not to use that stuff anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    On the subject of drugs and odd dreams: I discovered in high school that if you try to stay awake after taking Ambien, it will make you act just as if you were drunk.
    I "learned" this from Role Models, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Oh, share! Share!
    Ok.

Chantix is anti smoking medicine, it's actually very good and I haven't smoked in a week (Go me!) However it has a well known side effect of causing weird dreams. One that I still remember went like this:

My gf and I were hanging out then we started messing around when my real gf walked in the bedroom. Apparently I was with her twin sister and the second she walked in I turned to look back at the twin and noticed that she now looked deformed but even before I noticed that I realized instinctually that it wasn't her just by her behavior. My gf accepted my apology and said her twin had a habit of doing that, then next think I know we're flying around the city and I started lucid dreaming and was able to fly around, so that was pretty cool.

No tilting sand, nor magical feelings blankets? 0/10 dreams, DJ. 0/10.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    No tilting sand, nor magical feelings blankets? 0/10 dreams, DJ. 0/10.
    Not everyone does shrooms like you Iced :P

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys have better dreams than I do. Mine are either damn near incoherent or something straight out of a horror film.

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

I let pOO kill the thread.