+30
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+33
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

+35

15+ Year Old Account
    + 40

That PvM Vet list made me realize I'm technically more OG than Poo. And almost as OG as Joy. I had no idea!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    That PvM Vet list made me realize I'm technically more OG than Poo. And almost as OG as Joy. I had no idea!
    but you're responsible for Justin Beiber so...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    but you're responsible for Justin Beiber so...
    Just because we share a name and country doesn't make me responsible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Just because we share a name and country doesn't make me responsible
    totally does doe