+ 44
    It's super effective
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+ 46
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

hello, it me

+48
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 49
    hi, you

I just came back for the win tbh

+50
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

+1

Well played.

+4

+6

+ 3

About time you guys get a win.

+ 5
    Wins are more enjoyable after a long struggle, for the efforts weren't for naught. :<

+ 7
    So cold this morning... >-<

idk, I liked when we had a win like every other day or so.

+8

+ 9

Little Witch Academia is so much fun Netflix keeps recommending Glitter Force Doki Doki, name alone makes that a 10/10.