10+ Year Old Account
    So I heard there's this night elf gone bad and she smoked some tree and everyone's upset
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Technically she was a high elf now Banshee. Better check the logs to be sure.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I like your signature quote, @A-sayo. It's great life advice and can be applied to almost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I like your signature quote, @A-sayo. It's great life advice and can be applied to almost anything.
    Aye, that Ox gave a good lesson that day.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished lvling my nightborne rogue yesterday...Enduring woltk and wod without flying was worth it.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account

Back in my day, we didn't have flying mounts, we had to ride mounts to dungeons/raids, and we liked it.

* old man

- - - Updated - - -

world pvp slaughter-fests at dungeon/raid portals was wonderful.

Finally done with The Forest... tried Rust and damn that was an awful first impression.

10+ Year Old Account

Listening to the same song over and over on my way home. Did it help me learn it? Of course not. Too hard.

Val, what's that avatar from?

@Val the Moofia Boss

I don't know what it is, but visually speaking, it reminds me of a Kingdom Hearts character. I reverse image searched, and Klabautermann is what I get...but that seems to be because there's someone named that on a forum that uses that exact forum avatar.

@Asmekiel @icedwarrior

My avatar is Rean Schwarzer from the Trails of Cold Steel series. This design (white coat) is from his appearance as an instructor in the third game, but this particular piece of art was drawn by popular fan artist Huri, who also drew the achievement icons for Trails of Cold Steel 2's Steam release. I like Huri's art of Rean... particularly because she draws him as being actually happy, rather than the downtrodden pawn consigned to a life of running special ops missions for a regime he hates (because the Empire is actually competent enough to keep would be insurrectionists under heavy guard while still retaining their usefulness).

klabautermann on Resetera thread for Trails of Cold Steel also uses this art.

Never would've found that.
    We could use a thumbs up feature for posts on this site.

10+ Year Old Account

There's so much smoke outside, the sky in the direction of the Holy Fire is reddish.

10+ Year Old Account

That's what it looks like in my area every summer as well. Luckily, we have had fewer fires this year. We are still covered with haze, though.

235 deaths. Not too bad.

15+ Year Old Account

Anybody going out for the Pokemon Go Community day?

10+ Year Old Account

Eh, probably not. When is it?