1. #49081

  2. #49082
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I have yet to get my first tattoo. I had a really cool idea that I had my artistic friend quickly sketch up and was going to go with that at some point, but we had a falling out and now I don't want a tattoo that has any connection to her.
    Take the image to a artist and have them redo it? Keeps the original idea but it isn't her design! Win/win.

  3. #49083
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    + 14

    Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    Take the image to a artist and have them redo it? Keeps the original idea but it isn't her design! Win/win.
    It would have to be completely different tattoo in order for that to work

  4. #49084

  5. #49085

  6. #49086
    +11

    Been a horrible day, but I've been rewatching a show that is both adorable and hilarious. Happy fun times with Mitsuboshi Colors.

  7. #49087

  8. #49088
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    + 10

    Why such a bad day?

  9. #49089
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It would have to be completely different tattoo in order for that to work

    r i p


    Understandable though.

  10. #49090
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    r i p


    Understandable though.

    It's too bad because I thought it was a pretty cool idea. It was a combination of like 4 different tattoos that I liked.
    I was showing her different tattoos I liked and we came up with an idea to incorporate all of them on my leg/calf. The front was a native american hawk design with its wings wrapping around my leg back to my calf, a bear paw between the wings on my calf, a triangle design underneath that, and a triangle above the bear paw with mountains, forest, and moon inside.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We played with some different ideas and she drew up a sketch in a few seconds that I will try to find.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The hawk https://imgur.com/w3DlYbM

    The bear paw https://imgur.com/ywYT0Lw

    Triangles below the bear paw https://imgur.com/GRaaFXS

    Small tattoo above the bear paw https://imgur.com/fMJ7h9I

    Quick sketch of everything together, but switch places with the triangles and bear paw, also triangles would be different https://imgur.com/DHWNHKq
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2019-06-19 at 03:28 AM.

  11. #49091

  12. #49092
    + 9

  13. #49093

  14. #49094
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It's too bad because I thought it was a pretty cool idea. It was a combination of like 4 different tattoos that I liked.
    I was showing her different tattoos I liked and we came up with an idea to incorporate all of them on my leg/calf. The front was a native american hawk design with its wings wrapping around my leg back to my calf, a bear paw between the wings on my calf, a triangle design underneath that, and a triangle above the bear paw with mountains, forest, and moon inside.

    - - - Updated - - -

    We played with some different ideas and she drew up a sketch in a few seconds that I will try to find.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The hawk
    The bear paw
    Triangles below the bear paw
    Small tattoo above the bear paw

    Quick sketch of everything together, but switch places with the triangles and bear paw, also triangles would be different
    Damn, that's a really nice idea!
    I'd say get a general idea and go to a tattoo shop and talk there. They're usually very good at interpret and make a nice design of a few scattered ideas If you want a tattoo that is haha

  15. #49095
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    + 8

  16. #49096
    approve my post mods! I replied to pOO

  17. #49097
    + 6

    Sorry, I was working. Your post should be visible now.

  18. #49098

  19. #49099
    + 8

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

  20. #49100

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •