Haw haw hee hee hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    +/0

Haw haw hee hee hoo
    dude, did you think pOOs' tattoo design was actually complicated

+n+1

+ 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

+3

So how're y'all?
    Personally i'm empty

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

dead inside

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    dead inside
    like, I don't wanna take my life, but, I can't be arsed to keep living

way?

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much that with a dash of hoping I die in my sleep

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I understand that, been feeling that way the last few years, after when I actively wished to take my life.

Its such a strange behavior and setting to be in as a person, honestly insane.

+5 a number is the least i can do

10+ Year Old Account
    + 6

I hope neither of you do. If you need to talk, message me or something.

Sorry for being a downer! If I would've taken my own life, it would've already happened! So that's positive

But if you haven't seen it pOO, your tattoo idea sounds dope as fuck!
    Been trying to figure out more of my own ones as proper ideas, outside of just single images stuff.

+7

Yeah, the state of the world has not been kind to my mental health either. So I get it.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

That sucks that the worlds' state effect you in such regard.

Personally I don't care for much anything that doesn't effect me either way

+ 3

Personally? Stressed at the US presidental election, stressed because I have a mouse problem in my house (despite being as clean as I can be), and stressed because for the past three weeks or so I don't think that I've had a single solid night's sleep. So yeah, not the best, but hanging in there.

3+ Year Old Account
    +8

Oh another thing about the laughing scene is Tidus' dad was quite the a-hole during most of his childhood, so he didn't really have much time to feel happy about much

It's funny and sad at the same time
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Personally? Stressed at the US presidental election, stressed because I have a mouse problem in my house (despite being as clean as I can be), and stressed because for the past three weeks or so I don't think that I've had a single solid night's sleep. So yeah, not the best, but hanging in there.
    Please be somewhat political even though fun stuff, why is the election stressing you out? Just from a strange outsider
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Oh another thing about the laughing scene is Tidus' dad was quite the a-hole during most of his childhood, so he didn't really have much time to feel happy about much

It's funny and sad at the same time
    who doesn't have an ahole dad

+ 4

+ 6