10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back

Herro there.

Hello Drak! Long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I recently broke past the part I was stuck at, so I've been playing it a lot actively recently, yeah.
    How far along are you? I started playing again last week while I was home with a fever, I'm at 8B prestiege level now.
    Last edited by notJoyful; 2021-09-27 at 02:34 PM.

My prestige is at 2 billion. There was a long stretch where I just left the game open and didn't actively play, so I am pretty behind most players now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much prestige

10+ Year Old Account

I'm just under 6 trillion prestige, but I don't see how there could be any more progression at this point. Last time I ascended, I gained like 4 trillion, and my progression isn't any farther than it was before. And I've been on for a day and a half now with only just over a trillion more gained this run. I'm kinda tempted to just hard reset over again just t osee advancement again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Lime is coming back to Skittles!

Strawberry will forever be King Skittle.

7+ Year Old Account

Who eats green skittles ?
    there is a reason it went away to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love lime skittles myself. I'm glad they're getting rid of green apple and going back to the classic

When I eat Skittles (which is rare, I will always take Starburst over Skittles), I always leave out the purple and green ones. Not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm just under 6 trillion prestige, but I don't see how there could be any more progression at this point. Last time I ascended, I gained like 4 trillion, and my progression isn't any farther than it was before. And I've been on for a day and a half now with only just over a trillion more gained this run. I'm kinda tempted to just hard reset over again just t osee advancement again.
    at that point I think it goes to a game where you go for achievs and try and maximize buildings with sugar lumps.... so basically a passive playstyle

btw, joy, I watched The Green Knight last night, have you gotten to watch it yet? Kinda mixed on it; everything but the story was incredible, imo... but that's the problem; the story is kinda important to the experience, lol.

Yes! I did watch it a few weeks ago. I really liked it, thought it was a good story and an interesting way of telling it. Wasn't at all what I was expecting going in to it, will probably have to re-watch it just to try and get a better grasp of everything though

Watch some podcast / movie review / talk about it after, and there was a lot of things I thought was obvious from a story telling perspective, and somethings I didn't pick up at all on.

I was conflicted on my rating, ended up giving it a 3.5/5. It had many things going for it, I just didn't like the story, personally. I'm sure there's more going on than I picked up on, but at the same time, I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to really go out of my way to look for meaning and such. Sounds like you liked it more than I did, glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes! Lime is coming back to Skittles!

YES. I remember eating skittles at school, the green one was top tier (but my top pick was the purple one).
    Then they changed green skittle to apple and added the green bag skittles (the sour one) ... meh. Was good, but nowhere near as good as the original.