10+ Year Old Account

I still have a tiny ONN 19 incher. Granted my desk probably couldn't handle much bigger anyway. I've never been a big "gotta have a grand setup" kind of person, but that also has to do with available funds.

Which considering the potential upcoming medical bills, funds aren't gonna be fun. Especially since right now, I can't work for like five minutes or lift anything heavy without being out of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I had two 1920x1080 21 inch monitors and thought they were great. My brother-in-law kept going on and on about how 1440p and refresh rates and all that jazz are the next big step, so I bought a fancy new monitor and to be honest, I kinda regret it. It's a nice monitor, but it wasn't the jump that was hoping for. I don't notice the jump in fresh rates from 60 to 140 or whatever, to be completely honest (and yes, I have made sure that I've changed it). Also I've never used a curved monitor. Seems weird, I don't think I'd like it.
    What size is the screen though? Going from 21" to like 27" or bigger would make a massive difference, and higher resulution makes more and more sense the bigger the screen.
    Refresh rate matters more in like FPS, or racing games compared to stuff like WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Is it the weekend yet?

Hasn't it been for the last week?

I fucking wish. I hate this job so much, thank god I'm free of it after tonight.

That sucks, what you do for work?

7+ Year Old Account

Free of it ? are you quitting or was it just a temp job ?

Btw, my new monitor is awesome! It's sooooo big Love it

7+ Year Old Account
    What size did you end up getting ?

32", with a slight curve but not an ultrawide.

7+ Year Old Account

Nice

Currently delivering newspapers. But start a new job on Monday. Was looking forward to a stress free night but my GF got sick and I got moved to her district, which is about 40 minutes way from my house and at the bottom of a big hill. In this weather its going to be fucking fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Currently delivering newspapers. But start a new job on Monday. Was looking forward to a stress free night but my GF got sick and I got moved to her district, which is about 40 minutes way from my house and at the bottom of a big hill. In this weather its going to be fucking fun.
    That sounds horrible! What does your GFs illness have to do with it though?

Good luck and hope you have a nice time

Basically we have our own districts. I know how to do my GFs district, her brother-in-law knows how to do my district, he gets double districts (as his is right next to me its possible to do both) and I get moved onto hers as they dont have anyone that can take hers.

Alright, that's awful...?! At the same time good times it is an area you know.

Dude let me know your discord

7+ Year Old Account

Xanjori#1227

I've started reading manga. It's pretty fun. I still prefer anime, though; just can't get over the lack of sound.