This game shall be enjoyed like the 10-thousand years wine made by the 4 Forgotten Ancients Lords of the Apocalypse, nya !

Also good luck on your side, Pend. Lazyness is a slow, insidious and contagious killer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account

Supervisor bitched the second we started the truck, so the guy throwing it let him in, and the shithead couldn't keep up with us.

Then Wal-Mart did a Memorial Day playlist, and it was the most shit garbage ever. I now hate my state and my country more.

What's this Memorial Day people keep talking about ? I admit I'm a bit too lazy google it.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

TL;DR = it's a day on which those who died in active military service are remembered. Realistically, most people pretend to care about the troops, as per usual, and don't really do anything different from any other day.

10+ Year Old Account

Memorial Day is fake American Holiday #7, where it's supposed to be about remembering soldiers who died, but people just use it as an excuse to get drunk. As usual.

Something a little relaxing about going to Twitter and seeing lots of posts from the two Love Live gif bots I follow.

Didn't know americans needed an excuse to get drunk. Mhm...
    Meh.

It was 95F (35C) today, and will be 98F (~37C) tomorrow. Make it stop!

10+ Year Old Account

Our highs are only in the 80's, but super humid as usual with rain.

Anyway, song stuck in my head today has been inexplicably played a lot by my MP3 player on shuffle. The name Go Go Maniac fits the style of song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa199JWAnco

Woohoo ! The sun is shining today !
    The song I had this morning was Roly Poly (T-ara).

- - - Updated - - -

And now "You're welcome"...*cry*

... Not sure how to feel about this movie...

Which one ? Moana ? I liked it.

Moana was inoffensively "okay"; neither good nor bad. It was just a by the numbers Disney animated film.

Yay ! New returning people !
    Mulan and Aladin stay in my top 2 as the most memorable Disney (also because people keep putting these songs on discord).

Hey, Val! We need more players... we have cookies! Or something, I don't know.

No, The Killing of a Sacred Deer. I'll be writing up my thoughts tomorrow... if you have any interest in the movie, don't look any info up. It's best to go in blind, without any knowledge. Wait - why did you think I was watching Moana?

10+ Year Old Account

KanColle done, in between a power surge knocking out my internet. Could have been better, easily. Opening theme is badass though.

Coz you made no indication about the movie, implying it was the one with the song "You're welcome".
    There's this guy on wow. Quite loud and stupid, but so far I tolerated him and gave him chances when people turned his back on him. But now....I just can't. He is just annoying beyond redemption. Unwilling to learn. And I can't say it loud, else I'd be the bad guy. For christ sake.

I should have let him burn.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a new day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, no cloud, but jeez it's cold. T-T

Watched Jaws last night. It was good! It doesn't waste time and get's straight to the point. Felt like an episode of Jojo's, where your enraptured because of the mystery: "How are they going to kill the shark?" The ending was very Jojo's! Might've even inspired Hirohiko Araki, given how fond he is of Western pop music. Even though the Mythbusters proved that it couldn't be done, I still thought it was a pretty imaginative idea.

I've never watched any Jojo episodes before...