The War Within Alpha - Delves Feature Overview

The War Within Alpha - Delves Feature Overview
    Blizzard has posted an overview of Delves, the new dynamic experiences that can be played solo or with up to four friends in The War Within.

Yeah, I'm gonna need all these dudes, tbh.

I'm really starting to like the look and info they're putting out about delves. Hopefully it actually lives up to what they're saying....Also love that mount!!!

Yup. Preordering now. My troll engineer needs that mount and it being solo content makes this perfect.

I don't know if delves will be cool or not, but kudos to blizz for trying something new.

I think this looks very, very promising. I'm hoping for a mixture of fun solo dungens and Mage Tower in the open world.

This is exactly what I was looking for. So far looks great. This is also the direction I predicted WoW would begin to take. More solo content that can be played whenever. Players who are mostly "solo" or play at odd hours need a way for consistent end-game progression. I hope they continue to expand upon systems like this.

"Everyone can play what ever class or specialization they want", yes, with friends playing. But you know damn well that the higher tiers of this will turn into what M+, with the LFG tool. FOTM only classes. So, good thing it can be solo'd.

I hope one day they add class specific objectives, focusing on the class' specific strength. Like one where a rogue has to sneak around to complete it, or DHs needing to jump to high places and glide.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    "Everyone can play what ever class or specialization they want", yes, with friends playing. But you know damn well that the higher tiers of this will turn into what M+, with the LFG tool. FOTM only classes. So, good thing it can be solo'd.

I hope one day they add class specific objectives, focusing on the class' specific strength. Like one where a rogue has to sneak around to complete it, or DHs needing to jump to high places and glide.
    Yo a DH jumping puzzle could be next level lol

What I played on Alpha so far was kind of mid. But I think from the Video it seems(and because thats how it usually works when Blizzard does multiple difficulties) we wont get an accurate picture of them until max level is available with the higher difficulties. There is definitely a ton of potential here.

In general I would like to see the environment more involved(jumping puzzles etc.) maybe secret spots etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

The idea behind delves is that they will vary between each type of encounter within. It would be pretty cool if it could detect what classes are within (not just roles) and assign those kind of objectives to vary it up.