+ 27

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+28
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    ohh, I was planning on Monster, but now that I know it has 74 episodes, I doubt I'll ever bother.
    Don't let that deter you! The series is amazing. I'm serious. It's very great. It does take some time to pick up and it's great.

My problem is that I'm not much of a fan of these types of shows so it takes me a lot of time to watch them but if that wasn't the case. I would have finished this show in two weeks or so.

There are a lot of episodes that just make you want to know what happens next and that's amazing in this kind of genre. Give it a try!

- - - Updated - - -

+ 29

+31
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

10+ Year Old Account

+ 30

Majad and Fallen? Woah.

+32

+30

+ 27

My middle mouse button isn't registering clicks anymore for some reason...

+28

Rip mouse.