10+ Year Old Account

I don't remember getting married, but our supervisor does nothing but nag us, so what happened?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Saturday o/
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

I'd take it one step further and say it's my favorite piece of media of all time.

10+ Year Old Account

Yay, my DVD's came on a day I wasn't expecting them, while I was at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I don't remember getting married, but our supervisor does nothing but nag us, so what happened?
    Maybe you were roofied?

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    They are good in the general sense of things, though tonight I'm absolutely exhausted, this was a difficult week at school. So. many. assignments. due. /shudder
    Aye, I feel a little tension going to school...it's like, yeah I do enjoy a lot about it, but holy hell am I ready to graduate too.

I ordered a pizza and chose delivery for like the first time in forever...normally I do carryout...but I was like...nope, not driving again today...ahhh it should get here in about 10-20 minutes...can't wait to absolutely stuff my face
    Glad to hear things are going well. Even though my previous two quarters were super stressful with me spending 9-12 hours a day on campus, I do kinda miss it. Being there from 9am to 9pm some days, studying my butt off and getting 100's, ruining the curve for the rest of the class lol.

Pizza was an excellent choice!

+ 5

+ 7