+5

Safe zone!
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Happy, happy...

Go back to bed ice.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 1

Joy, joy...
    Yes?000000000000000000000

+1

Hi joy!

Nah. I’m good. Thank you though. Would you like this nice face mask I made you that is most definitely not soaked in chloroform?

+ 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I overdid my ride today, 71.3 miles and everything hurts

+3

+4

Whereas I have barely even removed myself from my bed, except to get my coffee

+ 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    +4

Whereas I have barely even removed myself from my bed, except to get my coffee
    That’s the first step! Now just walk a few steps further

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That’s the first step! Now just walk a few steps further
    I did. Back to my bed.