Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Saw some of the really great cosplayer's preparations for photo shoots. Boils down to 7-8 hours of make up on the entire body for about 30 minutes of photo shooting. No photoshop, but none of it is real in the sense that make up is covering all the imperfections.
    Makeup will hide skin blemishes - but will not change body shape itself. And, well... Dat bod.
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    most of them use fake boobs
    I saw a fake-boob set worn by a male and it was glorious - but I'm about 100% sure those babies are real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I wonder what I should use for d3 this season. Did monk last time with u6, the massive explosions were fun. thinking crusader since I like melee but might go wiz or something to switch it up
    Sadly Monk is the worst class this season, or I would have probably done Monk again. I loved Static Shock Monk last season, but they killed that.

Wiz is the best atm, with DH second for DPS. Barb is best supp class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sekkou Boys 02 - I thought the first episode was kind of boring but this one was actually quite funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Makeup will hide skin blemishes - but will not change body shape itself. And, well... Dat bod.I saw a fake-boob set worn by a male and it was glorious - but I'm about 100% sure those babies are real.
    Well body and fake boobs work wonders. But contouring the body changes how you perceive the depth of a person. Lighting has a huge effect on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I'm hitting up Crusader for this season. Have been Wizard every previous season. So time to switch it up and go from super squishy to super tanky. Btag #Nazrark1410

- - - Updated - - -

I ran out of storage space for non-seasonal normal mode.
    think I'll be doing crusader as well. I like tankier characters and the initial reactions to the thorns/invoker build is it's pretty easy but won't be cutting edge. don't like dealing with kiting like you usually have to do on dh/wiz

10+ Year Old Account
    now that rakugo is a regular episode length it feels so short ><
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [URL="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-15/rage-of-bahamut-manaria-friends-anime-staff-visual-april-premiere-revealed/.97605"]Rage of Bahamut: Manaria Friends Anime's Staff, Visual, April Premiere Revealed[URL]
    Honestly? I just wanted more Favaro and Amira...
    [IMG]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max700x700/cms/news/97605/rage-of-bahamut-manaria-friends-kv.jpg[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I would've liked to see a sequel to the first season, but I'm looking forward to this regardless.
    But there is a sequel coming for that one right?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-season/.87869
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-01-16 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Okay, Concrete Revolutio ended up much better than the initial impression suggested - but damn, there was a lot of bullshit going on. I realise much of it was on purpose, but it was bullshit nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, that's some top-notch subbing. Started this season's GATE, in the first episode a girl runs up and calls out "Sugawara-sama", only to be subbed "Sugawara-dono". I prefer leaving honorifics intact where reasonable over complete removal, but swapping them out for what you feel fits better? Come on...

- - - Updated - - -

And it's repeat a whole bunch of times, so it isn't even a mistake...

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, that's some top-notch subbing. Started this season's GATE, in the first episode a girl runs up and calls out "Sugawara-sama", only to be subbed "Sugawara-dono". I prefer leaving honorifics intact where reasonable over complete removal, but swapping them out for what you feel fits better? Come on...
    Yeah I've noticed honorifics when left in being failed many times this and the past season...
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu 02 - These characters... somehow, they look familiar...

Anyway, this episode was better than the first. I can ignore the ugly art. Also I liked how the Kousaka-esque character's breakdown, it was pretty funny and unexpected.

Deleted
    Pina's speech in both the novel and the manga was quite eloquent. I wonder why was she changed to a scared, bumbling idiot in the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ass of the main girl at kono subarashi is incredibly well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Started gin no saji tuesday evening*

There are no gin no saji episodes remaining ='(
    [CENTER]

I wonder why was she changed to a scared, bumbling idiot in the anime.
    Even in comparison to the first season, she's kind of a weenie all of a sudden

10+ Year Old Account
    That reminds me, I need to try and watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    That reminds me, I need to try and watch it again.
    Watch what? Bahamut? Started kinda slow but it was a fun watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu 02 - I just can't get into Rakugo. It doesn't resonate with me whatsoever. When the younger version of the master started performing his Rakugo, I couldn't tell what was wrong with it at all. Besides the obvious dramatic music and close up of his sweat, I don't understand why it was supposed to be bad. Like maybe he wasn't as energetic as the other guy but I still don't think it was that bad. Maybe that's because I can't appreciate good Rakugo in the first place. I don't know.

The characters themselves are decent, and it's well made. I can appreciate that. But the topic simply doesn't work with me. Unless it puts more focus on the characters themselves (which, from the PV/ED, seems possible) I don't see myself enjoying this show that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu 02 - I just can't get into Rakugo. It doesn't resonate with me whatsoever. When the younger version of the master started performing his Rakugo, I couldn't tell what was wrong with it at all. Besides the obvious dramatic music and close up of his sweat, I don't understand why it was supposed to be bad. Like maybe he wasn't as energetic as the other guy but I still don't think it was that bad. Maybe that's because I can't appreciate good Rakugo in the first place. I don't know.
    I guess it's because he was so nervous they couldn't really feel his enthusiasm/acting. Since it's pretty much playing the characters he'd have to at least sound different but his range of tones wasn't exactly large for reactions to jokes and so on. Helps that I love the comedy that's inside of rakugo I guess :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok. I'm going to have to move my PC in to my bedroom tomorrow, living room is really cold atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Watch what? Bahamut? Started kinda slow but it was a fun watch.
    Ye Bahamut. can't even remember why I stopped watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu 02 - These characters... somehow, they look familiar...

Anyway, this episode was better than the first. I can ignore the ugly art. Also I liked how the Kousaka-esque character's breakdown, it was pretty funny and unexpected.
    It's a saekano cameo
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni