10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Magic of Stella Manga Gets TV Anime About Schoolgirls Making Games
    [IMG]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max1000x1500/cms/news/97646/617-u-j7dl.jpg[IMG]
    Looks pretty cute. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    glass no hana reminds me of Terminator and Transcendence movies
    Risa Taneda so good though.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2016-01-16 at 07:29 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Garakowa - 6/10: It felt too phoned in, by the numbers and desperate to try and hit the 'feels' buttons. The story wasn't effectively self-contained, resulting in required exposition dumps and leaps of logic, as well as an expectedly ass-pulling finale. It looked good for the most part and had decent music, otherwise, 'meh'.

10+ Year Old Account
    These 2 posts make me quite sad. I had high hopes it would be a decent movie. I'll still watch it to satisfy my curiosity but my hype is significantly lower than it was a month or 2 ago.
    gave it a 7/10 myself but what Shinzai said.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

BRK/BRNK (or whatever) is gorgeous but the story is kinda meh. The first part of the first episode was amazing, and I was expecting something really fantastic and breathtaking, but then they fell and ended up in the city. The character designs are pretty good and the girls have great voices. The boys are cringey as fuck though. Anytime the two boys are talking to each other I just tune out the voices and focus on the subs. I'll stick with it if only because the first half of the first episode was really promising.

Finished rewatching s2 of magi last night. Such a great season. S3 needs to come out already.

And after two long years of waiting....The One Piece Dressarosa watch begins! I'm already 10 episodes in lol. I was worried I wouldn't like One Piece anymore but clearly that's not the case. And I haven't even gotten to the material I hadn't read yet in the manga. The fun will really begin then.

Also, haven't updated my MAL yet, but my days watched will be bumped up to 150 days. Woo....lol?

Episode 2 sorta made it like Power Rangers or Anime Super Sentai, for me. The plus is that I think the setting will eventually move back to the floating island (Buranki nest or whatever it was called) and unless I missed some story somewhere, we still don't seem to know where his sister went(?).
    I'm hoping those two things get focused on.

I see it either going in the direction of never getting back up there and the time is spent on the ground fighting that team of 4/5 adult folks like the guy at the end of episode 1 and him trying to clear his mother's name and expose some form of truth in what actually happened in the past or, he makes it back up there but does actually find out his mother is now dead but it turns out that his sister made it back up there and has taken his mother's place as the guardian or whatever. She was clearly the more powerful of the two when they were kids. Makes sense to me she'd be the one to take over whatever kind of charge their mother seems to have had.

I could speculate so much on this show already lol
    Hah yeah there are a lot of different directions this show could go in. I'm not necessarily looking forward to this show weekly but it is the one I'm most curious about which direction it's going to go in.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to check out Ajin, it's getting a lot of hype and the name sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    I need to check out Ajin, it's getting a lot of hype and the name sounds familiar.
    I'd recommend checking out the manga, it's pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wait a bit until Heroine/KamiFS finish editing and release theirs. Seem to be only group subbing it right now. There are subs out but they're not brilliant, honestly.
    No ones actually simulcasting it?

I think Netflix picked it up so I wouldn't expect to see it for another 8-12 months >_> It streams on Netflix in Japan 3 days after airing though.

Actually, isn't it a Netflix "original" in the same way Sidonia was because they're working with Polygon?
    I think you're right

I'd wait a bit until Heroine/KamiFS finish editing and release theirs. Seem to be only group subbing it right now. There are subs out but they're not brilliant, honestly.
    That's putting it lightly on how those subs are lol

Watching Magi season 2, actually enjoying it alot now (far more than the first!), and I'm actually getting pretty invested. Anyone know when S3 releases?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Watching Magi season 2, actually enjoying it alot now (far more than the first!), and I'm actually getting pretty invested. Anyone know when S3 releases?
    Hasn't been announced, there's enough content for it.

Anyone know when S3 releases?
    laughing.gif

Zath will die of overhype from the Magi manga recently before S3

I want Glasslip season 2

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I want Glasslip season 2
    It's called Dagashi Kashi. all the shots fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Gintama episode 298 Up in the ass of the gorillia XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.