15+ Year Old Account
    Nijiiro Days 02 - This is actually really funny. The guys are great and the girls are cute. It's definitely one of the most entertaining short length anime I've seen, I actually wish it was full length.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Rin in the morning is a good thing
    With Shadow's avatar and my signature it's hard not to see Rin

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    With Shadow's avatar and my signature it's hard not to see Rin
    Seeing a cropped down version is not the same as an actual full sized link

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Seeing a cropped down version is not the same as an actual full sized link

15+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Luck and Logic 02
    *Takes bite of a hamburger, only getting part of the top bun*
    "oishii!!!!"

This show isn't even offensively terrible, it's just really... dumb. The constant engrish terms and overuse of the word "Logic" is silly. That said, the build-up leading to Olga's secret got a chuckle from me. I don't really know why but I guess I'll keep watching this show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Luck and Logic 02
    *Takes bite of a hamburger, only getting part of the top bun*
    "oishii!!!!"

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ri3Ocv0.png[IMG]

This show isn't even offensively terrible, it's just really... dumb. The constant engrish terms and overuse of the word "Logic" is silly. That said, the build-up leading to Olga's secret got a chuckle from me. I don't really know why but I guess I'll keep watching this show.
    Literal definition of "so bad it's good"
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Desolate Era So that Snakey Snakey was female. Ji Ning finally gonna get his own Delia? I was wondering when would his standard allotted love interest appear, as per IET's norms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I thought the CG stuff was one of the better points, personally >_>
    Am I the only one who didn't realize that the characters were CG?....
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Desolate Era So that Snakey Snakey was female. Ji Ning finally gonna get his own Delia? I was wondering when would his standard allotted love interest appear, as per IET's norms.
    Not sure if she's going to be a love interest for Ji Ning, I can see her becoming his pet like uncle white though. Think out of all the girls that have the most chance to end up with him it's currently Ninelotus I think it was? The girl that was friendly to him during the Dao debates and that was following the female reincarnated Immortal that beat him eventually.

ANN review of BBK/BRNK's first couple episodes:

I thought the CG stuff was one of the better points, personally >_>
    If I compare it to something like Sidonia that worked exceptionally well with CG characters, I don't like how BBK worked it out. I mean it's decent, but I've seen something do it a lot better so it's just kinda, meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grimgar 02 - This is fucking amazing. Even the simple scene before the OP with MC and the healing guy having a chat by the fire was great, but the fight scene against the goblin was even better. And then the insert song. Just holy shit.

I love this. It's incredibly comfy, and surprisingly grounded in reality. Even the dialogue feels real to me. (If I had one complaint, it's that the animation and character designs look rough around the edges sometimes... but the beautiful background art makes up for it)

It looks like the director worked on Aoi Bungaku (the "Run, Melos!" story), some episodes of Monster, and Aiura (explains the comfiness). He's really good. Though I can tell the source material must be really good too.

At first I thought it'd be a hard choice between this and ERASED for AotS, but honestly I think I just like this show too much. It's one of the best airing shows I've watched in a while. Waiting for each episode every week is going to suck.

Also, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgar: Torn on second episode. Liked the first half, unimpressed by latter. I'll keep going hoping that I get more of a LH feel.
    Dimension W: Actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Interesting thus far, will continue.

Not new, and a rematch, but I'm jumping on the Chitoge love - just rewatched all Nisekoi episodes in the last 3 days. Loved season 1, and season 2 was fine. Can't wait for more

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Grimgar 02 - This is fucking amazing. Even the simple scene before the OP with MC and the healing guy having a chat by the fire was great, but the fight scene against the goblin was even better. And then the insert song. Just holy shit.

I love this. It's incredibly comfy, and surprisingly grounded in reality. Even the dialogue feels real to me. (If I had one complaint, it's that the animation and character designs look rough around the edges sometimes... but the beautiful background art makes up for it)

It looks like the director worked on Aoi Bungaku (the "Run, Melos!" story), some episodes of Monster, and Aiura (explains the comfiness). He's really good. Though I can tell the source material must be really good too.

At first I thought it'd be a hard choice between this and ERASED for AotS, but honestly I think I just like this show too much. It's one of the best airing shows I've watched in a while. Waiting for each episode every week is going to suck.

Also, yes.
    Was really looking forward to the anime having read the first volume while it was being translated, but also quite afraid that it would end up disappointing me. But it I've been so happy with how it turned out. The background art is absolutely amazing, the VA's also fit really well with their characters, and the flow of the show feels so natural.

Also, Ranta reminds me of the average DK back in early WOTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Grimgar: Torn on second episode. Liked the first half, unimpressed by latter. I'll keep going hoping that I get more of a LH feel.
    It won't have a LH feel, it's completely different from most VR anime/novels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really thought much to Log Horizon, personally. I've tried watching it twice and it just doesn't grab me. And the second season is apparently super boring.
    I think I actually got into the politics of LH, as I could see some of those problems actually occuring and need to be fixed. I love these kind of shows so I have no doubt I'll really enjoy it. Really enjoying art atyle but also enjoying the touch of fan service, some great angles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Good to know. Still looking forward to more, at least for finding out what kind of feel it ends up with.

Maybe I'll give Grimgar a whirl. It wasn't on my watch list, but it sounds like it might be worth trying. Haven't watched the second episode of BBK yet, but people sound underwhelmed with it and I wasn't very sold to begin with.

Deleted
    To begin with Grimgar is not a VR themed series but a parallel world transfer one no matter how I look at it?

I also tried LH and couldn't get through more than half of the first episode. Completely didn't go with me.