Dude. AoKana episode 2 was actually good. I found myself laughing out loud several times throughout the episode. Blonde twintail girl is really funny and the first scene after the OP was great. It's still a 7/10 at best, but if the show keeps this up I'll definitely keep watching. It's comfy.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...treamed/.97697

Probably posted already, but this is super exciting. It looks like they're re-animating the OVAs, which is great, and continuing waaaay past where the OVAs where. It's going to be weird not having A-1 doing the anime, but it looks fine.

It'll be covering 5 arcs, Baal, Valefor, Badr, Sasan, and Artemyra, which means it'll go a fair ways into the manga. Going up to chapter 55 and stopping right before the Slave arc, which ended recently in the manga. That sounds perfect for me for an anime. I just wonder if they'll do 1 cour or 2 cour. Magi managed to do ~100 chapters in 25 episodes, but I feel Sinbad would need 25 episodes for ~50 chapters, since the pacing is different. If they tried to squeeze all this crazy amount into 12 episodes, it would be painful to watch. The last three arcs themselves could easily take up 12 episodes or more.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF did i just watch:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Sesto your new waifu's figure is available for preorder
    http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-13658.html
    pre-ordered

in other related news, assassin saber mysterious heroine X

10+ Year Old Account
    Has got more health than attack. It's a tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Four Rhythm E.02, you're Flying Circus club is in an abandoned transit bus on the cliff side. These are warning signs for being raped.
    Edit: Finished watching it, you've successfully baited the hesitant male lead into helping. That and the best part of the show has to be the Club leader.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2016-01-19 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Boku Dake ga Inai Machi started out damn interesting, but I can't help but see it as a bit of self insert. I don't know about you, but if there is one thing I really wish for it is to redo some of my decisions and unfuck my life. >.>

Kokoro Connect was a solid 8 from me. It's a known fact I tend to avoid slice of life whenever possible but this is definitely an outlier. The drama/supernatural made for exciting and thrilling aspects from a baseline human perspective; the dynamics of each phenomenon made it fresh and less dull. Something kind of rare too is how they were actually able to capture the thought process of an adolescent and keep their reactions as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I discovered that fucking statistics isn't needed for anything mandatory...

I'll only pay this shit at my 10th semester or if it opens during vacations now.
    14 semesters is the limit for you to finish everything

Had to chuckle reading the last ISSTH announcement post. Some of those stories from db can be hilarious.

I recently encountered a couple of kids in the elevator. All of the dialogue was in Chinese, except the italicized part which was in English:

Kid #1: Whoah, a Foreigner!
    Me: What, first time seeing a Foreigner?
    Kid #1: No…. Oh, you can speak Chinese?
    Me: Nope.
    Kid #1: What? Then what are you speaking right now?
    Me: (stared at him coolly for a moment) Can you speak English?
    Kid #1: A little bit. Where are you from. Australia? That’s America, right?
    Kid #2: No, that means Australia, you dork!
    Kid #1: Oh, America, America!

Yes, I’ve studied Chinese for 6 years to participate in scintillating conversations like this…
    I feel so sorry for my brother atm, his 3D gf is starting to turn into an anime grill. Too bad she's turning into a yandere though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I feel so sorry for my brother atm, his 3D gf is starting to turn into an anime grill. Too bad she's turning into a yandere though.
    RIP crimson killed cause he took brother's attention away from GF
    [CENTER]

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    what subs are those? I'm really hoping they're the ones I'll be DLing when I start that series
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    RIP crimson killed cause he took brother's attention away from GF
    He's pretty much with her 6 days a week in the city where he goes to uni and spends generally less than 24 hours a week at home anymore. Now he's been home for 3 days so he could focus on the exams for his master degree. Since saturday morning she send him over 1k texts that he doesn't nearly spend enough time with her and that he's neglecting their relationship, so he could barely study for his exam today due to content of some of those texts.

3D grills can be so scary from time to time, luckily I have my waifu's from magic high school animes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    what subs are those? I'm really hoping they're the ones I'll be DLing when I start that series
    DameDesuYu. They got blue on nyaa for Utawarerumono, so they stand out.

ISSTH ch 409 - Oh Lord Fifth.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I think a lot of this is just based on you guys wanted it to go in a different direction then it did, more so then it had potential it wasted. Like how Zath how gripes initially about how Parasyte ended, and how it didn't explore more how the world was with em and such and it was basically just the MC, well that was the story not about them all

That would imply they have talent
    Did you not see how I masterfully pasted my avatar onto the guy in the clouds? Or the excellent composition of the image? The subtle overlay of the thread onto the shit? The triumphant and proud arrow? If that's not talent I don't know what is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    spoiler
    fixed .
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "The groom will be... Sanji, third son of the Vinsmoke family. The bride will be... Purin, thirty-fifth daughter of the Charlotte family!!!"
    I know it's a article on ANN, but heavy spoilers for anime only watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    The reactions might've been "authentic", but that also made them very unreasonable and just flatout stupid most of the time. The show lost a significant amount of quality after a few episodes, if you ask me. The phenomenons were interesting at first and it was nice that they were always different, as you already said, but as soon as they tried to make them seem more dangerous, to make everything more dramatic, they just ridiculed it because of how clumsy it all was, since most of it, especially later on, was fueled by "stereotypical teen angst".

Inaba best.
    Yeah the drama was pretty poorly done. Iori's depressed plot point during the last few episodes was almost frustrating to watch. It kind of came out of no where and didn't make much sense. They didn't even explain why she was acting like that. Transmission of thoughts phenomenon is a pretty bad reason and her whole "I don't know the real me" got boring after a while.There's something to be said however to the power and potential of friendship and not always relying on yourself. Oh, and no explanation of who Heartseed was disappoints; I don't do well with ambiguity.

And yes, Inaba is best girl. Her countless masturbation admissions were priceless.