10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure how they'd do a S2 with how S1 ended, anyway. Last episode was mostly Volume 3 (iirc) while the end of it was end of Volume 6...
    Personally I wouldn't care even if they retcon that ending to be different
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Have faith in Lord Ren, gain eternal life. When Lord Ren appears, who dares to cause strife!
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

You really should. It's only about 5 volumes too, so it isn't some super long nonsense.
    I started on it last night. Gf was like duh I sent it to you because it has an anime coming out and I know how much you like shoujo.

She is a literal genius.

does she have a sister :^)

Think he posted a few days ago that she has an unreliable sister or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    DE Does Ning marry the little snakey-snake?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    DE Does Ning marry the little snakey-snake?
    Think he'll end up with Ninelotus eventually once he gets strong enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Think he'll end up with Ninelotus eventually once he gets strong enough.
    Noooo >.> the maid makes more sense than Ninelotus hell even the snake does.

Noooo >.> the maid makes more sense than Ninelotus hell even the snake does.
    DE - The mc's eventual wife in CD, swallowed star and ST always come from a strong clan, Ninelotus being the hear to a strong clan makes her the most likely future wife of all the female side chars introduced so far. I could be wrong though, or she just hasn't been introduced yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contribution to the thread before going to class:

10+ Year Old Account
    DE - The mc's eventual wife in CD, swallowed star and ST always come from a strong clan, Ninelotus being the hear to a strong clan makes her the most likely future wife of all the female side chars introduced so far. I could be wrong though, or she just hasn't been introduced yet.
    DE Perhaps because she knew Ning from in the past…

Perhaps because they were from the same homeland…

Perhaps because Ning saved her life…

But for some reason, she very much liked to snuggle up to Ning. She felt quite comfortable when doing so.) This right here makes me think of them marrying eachother.

DE Perhaps because she knew Ning from in the past…

Perhaps because they were from the same homeland…

Perhaps because Ning saved her life…

But for some reason, she very much liked to snuggle up to Ning. She felt quite comfortable when doing so.) This right here makes me think of them marrying eachother.
    DE - Guess it's possible, there are other novels out there with the mc marrying a spirit beast, no clue if IET did that in any of his novels though. Ninelotus could possibly be alice 2.0, but so far there haven't really been any red flags about her 'character' and the ancestor of her clan wasn't completely against it either, they just had to think things through properly. About Qingqing, I feel like she'll be like Autumn leaf eventually, that he has a sort of familial love for her through their shared past.

Help the plebe out: what's DE?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Help the plebe out: what's DE?
    A xianxia novel, Desolate Era. It's a fun genre, over the past year translating them has gotten popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna pre-order Nights of Azure today

Read this!

Thank Chinese Jesus later.

Now I've caught up to The Walking Dead by marathoning 5 season on Netflix and then watching what is available of S6 by downloading, I should get back to reading CD... Book 13, Chapter 13, here I come!

I want Beirut Vs. Adkins to happen...
    Grandpa Doehring approves of this message.

Also, Beirut second best grandpa.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 35-40 more chapters until im done with DE then on to Lord Fifth

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    So I sat down for lunch yesterday and decided to throw on No Game No Life for a couple episodes and ended up binge watching the whole thing. If that's all there is then it's a travesty there's not more. Very fun watch.

I'm about half way through Utawarerumono (the one airing now I think) and they take a lot of baths.
    NGNL was great, I have the collectors edition and the BD's look amazing.

Utawarerumono is super comphy it's really enjoyable to watch. The second part that's airing now has been just amazing on its own too.

Hygiene is important.
    Chaika

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    It's probably one of my top anime for overall enjoyment along with SSY. I've watched it a total of I think 4 times since it came out.

Speaking of utawarerumono (general question not aimed at you JW): Is the currently airing anime really a sequel like MAL labels it? and should I touch the game before watching them (IE will the game's story ruin the adaptations?)
    Technically it hasn't played on the other too much although in the most recent episode the tiger/grill was a set of characters from the first so at least in the anime so far it's been more of just a different setting then sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Plum never ;_;
    So many missed best grills

S2 never ;_;
    Supposedly, the guy who worked on the character designs ripped it off other works, that amongst enough material to go on, and VA issues.
    The chances are pretty high that we will never see a S2, oh well. I pray for it every day nontheless.

Orange TV anime staff revealed. Starts Summer:

http://moca-news.net/article/2016021...21700000a_/01/

YES I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO GET AN ANIME AFTER THE LIVE ACTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    NGNL was great, I have the collectors edition and the BD's look amazing.

Utawarerumono is super comphy it's really enjoyable to watch. The second part that's airing now has been just amazing on its own too.
    I'm watching the second one, and yeah comfy is a good word for it. I had gotten to ep 6-7 before I realized there was a first series so I'll get to go back to it next.

Oh, I watched Trinity Seven and it had me laughing more than I expected. MC was hysterical.

Monogatari has to be the most exhausting anime I've watched. I'm constantly rewinding to reread things that either went by too quick or I missed because I was looking at stuff. It's good, but I'm not capable of more than an hour a day.