10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That ones pretty high on my list. Stoked it's going on Netflix.

How's Aldnoah?
    It's decent, it fell flat for a large amount of the thread for the first season and I'm of the opinion that the second season did it justice
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone mentioned Aldnoah? I'll go hide for 2-3 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    implying megumin could even be in a tie.
    Shokugeki Megumin
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-03-01 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Aldnoah was fairly good, imo. If you ever see the thread talk about Eggs-kun, he is a MC in Aldnoah. Some overuse of a good song in the first few episodes of S1, some moments of WTF in relation to Eggs-kun too but, otherwise, pretty good. End of episode 1 is still fantastic too, imo.

Also, watch Shigatsu/Your Lie in Japanese first
    Oh, is it just going to be the dub version? Usually Netflix gives me the option.

The only time I noticed it didn't was Drrr Season 2, when I was about halfway through, it decided to switch on me and just be in English.

I tend to like almost everything so I'll toss Aldnoah on the to do list.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-03-01 at 10:28 PM.

Slaine's a bitch. Pretty sub-par anime too.

How's Aldnoah?
    I've only seen the first season (second season dub isn't out yet) but as I said before, it's up there as one of my favorites and got a solid 8/10 from me. Looking forward to season 2, but only until dub comes out.

Seems they included the dub too.
    Well then I'll be watching both tonight!

I killed lots of baby red orcs in BDO today, and I don't feel bad about it. I fail as trying to be a decent human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Slaine's a bitch.
    I actually liked the character, up until what he did at the climax of the season 1 finale... in which case I now hate him just as much as everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

YYYEEESSS!!! Just checked; Netflix indeed has DUBS for both 'Your Lie in April' AND 'Aldnoah.Zero S2'! I can't decide which to binge watch tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Slaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I actually liked the character, up until what he did at the climax of the season 1 finale...

- - - Updated - - -

YYYEEESSS!!! Just checked; Netflix indeed has DUBS for both 'Your Lie in April' AND 'Aldnoah.Zero S2'! I can't decide which to binge watch tonight!
    I'll probably start Your Lie since I have good alcohol handy.

My to watch list is getting a little long.

I actually liked the character, up until what he did at the climax of the season 1 finale...
    He gets a lot worse in season 2.

Dub will only be an option when I go blind.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    In which case I'll be rooting for... who is there left still alive to root for again?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no, they have both Japanese and English audio tracks. I was just a little surprised they included the dub.
    From what I've seen, Netflix never puts an anime up without a dub unless there's no actual dub for it (Gunslinger Girl for example).

I'll probably start Your Lie since I have good alcohol handy.

My to watch list is getting a little long.
    Reserve alcohol for bad anime. Shigatsu is a better sober experience.

Reserve alcohol for bad anime. Shigatsu is a better sober experience.
    I drink when I watch pretty much anything at length.

I don't get hammered, but it makes the emotional stuff hit me a bit harder. I'm usually incredibly reserved in that sense (other than the few triggers I have. ERASED SPOILER This past weeks ERASED breakfast scene is a good example. I still get a bit sad just thinking about it.) A younger me would have drank too much and ruined the viewing experience.

In which case I'll be rooting for... who is there left still alive to root for again?
    just go ahead and watch ep1 of s2

I drink when I watch pretty much anything at length.

I don't get hammered, but it makes the emotional stuff hit me a bit harder. I'm usually incredibly reserved in that sense (other than the few triggers I have. ERASED SPOILER This past weeks ERASED breakfast scene is a good example. I still get a bit sad just thinking about it.) A younger me would have drank too much and ruined the viewing experience.
    Give highschool dxd a shot again while drunk; guarantee it'll be a fun time.

Give highschool dxd a shot again while drunk; guarantee it'll be a fun time.
    That was drunk. I made it to demon nipple lazers and that was it.

Deleted
    That was drunk. I made it to demon nipple lazers and that was it.
    So you made it to the best part and QUIT?!

10+ Year Old Account
    SCHIRMY SCHIRMY SCHIRMY I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS: (burial at sea episode 2) the full god damn circle is created perfectly in this retcon. The cross dimension research was affirmed in original infinite, so why not between rapture/columbia. Columbia gets its vigors' origin (which wasn't explained I believe in the actual game's story), Rapture gets its big daddys imprinting solution. What would've been the best thing is if a random corpse in rapture leaning against glass looked like elizabeth, which is what they based her off of in infinite. The hinting of elizabeth being a martyr (but not being connected in my own head) by daisy's "holding a child hostage" being instigated by the lutece's, to allow her to become a martyr herself was too good. All so that "Jack" (or is it a booker too I'm going to assume?) can get the happy bioshock ending where he saves Sally!
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I actually freaking loved Slaine. Sure, he's a complete utter scumbag who deserves to die of a thousand cuts - but I loved him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Someone mentioned Aldnoah? I'll go hide for 2-3 pages
    Aldnoah was awesome and Inaho is great with emotions worked into his character in a delightfully subtle way.

- - - Updated - - -

Slaine's a bitch. Pretty sub-par anime too.
    Yer cruisin' fer a bruisin'

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck my life. It's march 1st, I went almost the entire winter without falling sick, and now I'm 40C and not entirely sure if I'd like to vomit or fall asleep. Someone help me.