Grimgar ep 11 - This episode went beyond my expectations. Having read the novel, I knew what was going to happen, but the way it was brought to life in this episode was too good. Especially Mary's flashback, Mary dispelling her old party members, and their flight from Death Spots in the last few minutes. Can't wait for next week's episode, and I want a season 2 so badly for the stuff that'll happen in vol 3-4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    So now if you aren't manly you're feminine? Feminine attributes are defined as lack of masculine ones?
    Well, you are either feminine or masculine. Of course that's a gradient, not a 1-0 toggle, but that bitch is NOT masculine by any measure I recognize.
    Feminazis would get pissed reading this.
    Let them fume. Internet wrath of 13 year olds is always amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Let them fume. Internet wrath of 13 year olds is always amusing.
    Only trump can save anime tumblr

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Grimgar ep 11 - This episode went beyond my expectations. Having read the novel, I knew what was going to happen, but the way it was brought to life in this episode was too good. Especially Mary's flashback, Mary dispelling her old party members, and their flight from Death Spots in the last few minutes. Can't wait for next week's episode, and I want a season 2 so badly for the stuff that'll happen in vol 3-4.
    My god even with this pre-hype this definitely was the best episode. I loved how the undead were basically a better party since they were part of the "normal builds" of warrior + thief + dps mage. I need Mary's face from the opening as an avatar to match the sig I stole
    [CENTER]

Welp, so many Grimgar spoilers. Time to go watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, you are either feminine or masculine.
    To be fair, depending on how you define "masculine" and "feminine", people can very well be both or be neither.

For me masculine or feminine are less restricted than they seem to be for you, as I sincerely don't see anything feminine about that guy. Doesn't mean that I find him manly either.

If we're talking about silly stereotypes like this for masculine or this for feminine, I'd still argue that Melonpan doesn't resemble either of them...
    Of course that's a gradient, not a 1-0 toggle, but that bitch is NOT masculine by any measure I recognize.
    I prefer to see humans as a big linear space where what is defined as feminine and masculine are linearly dependent subspaces of this big linear space, and a human being can be defined as a linear combination of those various subspaces, like a vector.

He's not masculine, true. But women don't deserve to be offended being compared to that guy either, calling that feminine is saying that girls are like that and even stereotyping it doesn't sounds right.

To be honest I don't even know why that shit still appears here so frequently, that guy is mentally sick.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Grimgar 11 - I like this show more and more every week. I even managed to not hate FavaroRanta as much this week. The fight where Mary had to put down her undead friends was amazing. I actually teared up a little bit when the last one put his hand up to cradle her head as she was sending him, was a really nice touch. Music was on point this episode, too. Nice cliffhanger ending too, definitely pumped for next week and hoping this gets a season 2.

The last few weeks have been really good and this is one of the few shows I really look forward to, so this one is likely going to end up with a 9/10.

Grimgar was spectacular.

Holy shit this episode lasted 5 minutes in my perception.

I'm sorry fellow Yume lovers, but I have to use Mary for at least a week. She deserves it.
    She was amazing this episode. I finally placed her voice this episode since she spoke so much; she was Reina from Euphonium.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I like this show more and more each week. I really want to read the novels now.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    My god even with this pre-hype this definitely was the best episode. I loved how the undead were basically a better party since they were part of the "normal builds" of warrior + thief + dps mage. I need Mary's face from the opening as an avatar to match the sig I stole
    Yeah I thought that was a really nice touch too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Also, look up the definition of "effeminate" please, because that's what Caine said.

The definition doesn't interfere with the argument in any way and you missed the point entirely.

That's the argument:
    Calling that feminine is saying that girls are like that, and even stereotyping it doesn't sounds right.
    Effeminate is and will always be a word used to describe a guy with girly traits. What I'm saying is that Melonpan isn't showing girly traits, he's showing mental problems. Girls generally aren't like that, or at least I've not met one that was.

But well, whatever. If you guys see that as feminine then okay. I'm not exactly arguing that he's manly either.

But well, whatever. If you guys see that as feminine then okay. I'm not exactly arguing that he's manly either.
    I didn't watch the video so I can't comment on whether or not he's acting effeminate. I did see .05 seconds of it when I clicked out of curiousity, and I can say he looks feminine, due to having a slender waist and legs and wearing lingerie.

Effeminate is used to describe gestures, behaviors, habits, and general personality traits. Feminine can encompass all of the aforementioned things, but also includes appearance. It's a square-rectangle relationship with those words. [/englishmajor][/professionalwriter]

tl;dr it's stupid to argue about it because the video is retarded anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just agree that is retarded and move on.

Hopefully we won't have to see him again soon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Until his next video is out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So much this lol
    Let's talk about something good, like your new avatar!!

Oh wait, I'm still dying because of that wallpaper...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ajin 10....damn next episode is gona be brutal.

Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    finished a re-watch of Shigatsu
    You're killing your soul

10+ Year Old Account
    Original Anime 'Hand Shakers' Announced

An original anime titled Hand Shakers has been announced by the Animate stores as part of their 30th year anniversary celebration. The anime project involves animation studio GoHands, media production company Frontier Works, and the publisher Kadokawa.

An official website has also opened with the following teaser text:

Osaka...
    They, who receive the Revelation.
    They, who challenge God.
    They, who fight hand-to-hand again and again.
    They are the Hand Shakers.

In addition, the title design is also labeled with the following text in English:

They, the receivers of the Revelation of Babel. They, the challengers to God.
    They, who inevitably throw themselves into battle with their partners. What does God want from them?
    And did they want powers exceeding that of Gods? The chosen ones, their souls linked,
    join hands and head for the Ziggurat where the fighting shall ensue.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1492975

pope has shit taste in anime

This weekend, I put this season's stuff off a bit more and finished a re-watch of Shigatsu, Charlotte and I finished a re-read Koe no Katachi earlier... good weekend.
    How are you still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    nsfw

dem butts
    Someone out there fapped to this

- - - Updated - - -

I have evolved beyond all mortal comprehension and risen to the levels of those few who came before me. I am not even energy at this point. I type with my mind from within this eternal mist. The only voice I hear says... "the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels" and I intend to do this for the rest of my unnatural existence.

Oh wait, that's me over there, the puddle on the floor...
    I was looking for a kek, found one on the top shelf in my cupboard

10+ Year Old Account
    DBZ super 35:
    Now i realy wonder if that breasts aliend is a fighter or not.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    nsfw

dem butts
    I... I just can't