Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Wait, how exactly where you involved in the creation of DotA?
    When Guinsoo was the head of the DotA project I began proposing ideas on the forums. Over time I moved up and worked closely with him on the map itself. My primary focus was hero design, although I did do some things with items and house-keeping. After a period of time Guinsoo became distant as a project lead and DotA was languishing. I more or less led a coup and took the map from him and became project head for some ~6 months before I burned out and handed it to IceFrog.

If you're familiar with DotA: Axe, Morphling, Enchantress, Pudge, Necrolyte (now Necrophore), Earthshaker, Sand King, Ursa, Shadow Fiend, Broodmother, Weaver, Tinker, and Ogre Magi are my creations. The current versions of Tiny, Doom, Phantom Lancer, Riki, and Death Prophet are also a result of my tinkering. I was also involved to a lesser extent with Bristleback, Keeper of the Light, Bane, Treant Protector, and Enigma but those aren't my creations on the whole. Item-wise I didn't do as much, although originally there was only the Null Talisman so I added the Wraith Band and Bracer for symmetry. I'm also responsible for the Refresher Orb and the idea of a courier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I wanna thank @Artorius for being a bro and getting me the best sig/avatar ever, and @Epuration for linking me the mega-album where I got it. Literally EX ranking rn.

No problem fam

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Yeah, it's just a strange situation. Out of all the original creators (Eul, Guinsoo, myself, and IceFrog) I'm the only one not employed currently by a gaming company and have never established what intellectual rights I have (or don't have) with regards to DotA and the content I created for it. Apparently this is causing some heartburn for Blizzard and Valve legally and they would like to see it resolved. I'm not in any trouble, and in fact could end up being compensated for it.

It is just strange because all this happened a while back when I was a different person and now it comes out of my past to affect me. Sounds like a bad anime plot now that I think about it. "Sato is a normal person, working as a school teacher for a local district. Then one day his dark game developer past comes back to haunt him..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    When Guinsoo was the head of the DotA project I began proposing ideas on the forums. Over time I moved up and worked closely with him on the map itself. My primary focus was hero design, although I did do some things with items and house-keeping. After a period of time Guinsoo became distant as a project lead and DotA was languishing. I more or less led a coup and took the map from him and became project head for some ~6 months before I burned out and handed it to IceFrog.

If you're familiar with DotA: Axe, Morphling, Enchantress, Pudge, Necrolyte (now Necrophore), Earthshaker, Sand King, Ursa, Shadow Fiend, Broodmother, Weaver, Tinker, and Ogre Magi are my creations. The current versions of Tiny, Doom, Phantom Lancer, Riki, and Death Prophet are also a result of my tinkering. I was also involved to a lesser extent with Bristleback, Keeper of the Light, Bane, Treant Protector, and Enigma but those aren't my creations on the whole. Item-wise I didn't do as much, although originally there was only the Null Talisman so I added the Wraith Band and Bracer for symmetry. I'm also responsible for the Refresher Orb and the idea of a courier.
    Wow, I never knew that. That's pretty cool that you were involved in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty cool @Neichus

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Go with this season's Flying Witch then, if you haven't seen it yet. It's beyond comfy. A cure to all.
    I watched one episode, was not bad. Then I watched like 4-5 episodes of Elfen Lied......for some reason I am on a "heres a cute innocent girl that can kill you" kick. I am having trouble staying on one show....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Wow, I never knew that. That's pretty cool that you were involved in it.
    he's talked about it several times.
    don't think he went into as much detail though

In a completely unrelated gaming post, I'm watching StrifeCro on Twitch right now and he's trying out a deck idea that is nearly identical to one I was messing with these last few days. I feel simultaneously excited that I came up with a "good" idea that a pro streamer I admire also came up with and a little put out that now I look like a copycat. >:|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    he's talked about it several times.
    don't think he went into as much detail though
    The problem is I'm proud of it, but I don't want to be obnoxious in my pronouncement. Avoid being that guy where every conversation ends with, "And, by the way, I worked on DotA."

10+ Year Old Account
    Neichus: Super Teacher, Professional Anime Reviewer, Game (Designer?) don't know what title you'd be used for it)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Neichus: Super Teacher, Professional Anime Reviewer, Game (Designer?) don't know what title you'd be used for it)
    weeb .

15+ Year Old Account
    been playing some more katawa shoujo

lilly is cute but rin is even better. i want to marry rin

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    been playing some more katawa shoujo

lilly is cute but rin is even better. i want to marry rin

Emi > Hanako > eh > Lilly > shit > Rin > Shizune.

Fact.

I should probably play it sometime but bacon is my favourite design

also toonami gonna air OPM on 7/16 https://www.facebook.com/Toonami/vid...5457392078435/
    saitama's voice isn't that good

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Wrnfk17.jpg
    That summarizes way too much of my life...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Emi > Hanako > eh > Lilly > shit > Rin > Shizune.

Fact.
    shizune is indeed shit but other than that i think you have a serious case of shit taste

shizune is indeed shit but other than that i think you have a serious case of shit taste
    Rin is trash. Sakura > Rin. Always, young blood.

shizune is indeed shit
    At least we can agree on something. How many characters arcs have you completed?

but other than that i think you have a serious case of shit taste
    Hmm... No, I don't think that's possible.

So I was biking on my merry way home from Gamestop earlier and saw a guy wearing a shirt.

Nothing unusual, I get a bit closer and see "El Psy" and I'm like, "Oh, man, cool, it's a Steins;Gate shirt!"

Look at the last word

"Congroo"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    At least we can agree on something. How many characters arcs have you completed?
    none so far lol

- - - Updated - - -

this video is definitely me except if i was shit instead of literally ninja samurai master

10+ Year Old Account
    So the masou gakuen hxh subs are terrible... and censored I thought it was airing with full out lewdness.