10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Tanaka-kun - (Ep: 1) - (5/10)

- This show would have been better as a short. It's not bad per se, it's just too much of nothing to be full length. It's pure fluff. I wouldn't be able to sit though a normal cour of this. Two minutes of him being a lazy shit in a different way each episode would have worked out, though. I did enjoy it to an extent, but dropped.
    Here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Let's get our rocks ready
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8jLGvJs.jpg[IMG]
    I truly would love to know the context to this.

But preparing rocks!

- - - Updated - - -

Kiznaiver - (Ep: 1) (4/10)

- Another doormat emotionless MC, yay.... I don't even know what this show is about but nothing so far has made me care enough to find out. I tried to watch the entire episode but I couldn't do it. This show is shit. I skimmed through a few other episodes and I can't say It looked like it was any better. Dropped.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

big order is one hemo chose to continue

10+ Year Old Account

Big Order - (Ep: 1) - (5/10)

- An okay first episode. Enough to keep me watching, but I don't imagine it will stay that way. I'm not too fond of the vibe of this show. While I think over the top could apply, that's not really the phrase I'm looking for. It's like it's relying on shock value, but even that doesn't accurately convey what I mean. I hate to use the word, but I feel edgy is applicable in this scenario. It definitely has the same feel as Mirrai Nikki, but Mirai Nikki managed to handle it better.
    >Continuing Big Order

- This show would have been better as a short. It's not bad per se, it's just too much of nothing to be full length. It's pure fluff. I wouldn't be able to sit though a normal cour of this. Two minutes of him being a lazy shit in a different way each episode would have worked out, though. I did enjoy it to an extent, but dropped.
    >Dropping Tanaka

Hemo what the flying fuck. I thought I knew you.

Also, I feel like that the people who are dissing Rewrite haven't seen anything done by Key before. It's very Key-esque, similar to a lot of their other works. The first episode was good, and I'm gonna definitely keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I used to think your taste wasn't the bottom of the barrel
    shame, since you were right

also

>implying that ayase wasn't objectively the best character in that show

10+ Year Old Account
    Just drop Big Order while you're ahead Hemo, it was objectively worse than anything else you tried.

Bungou Stray Dogs - (Ep: 1 - 2) - (4.5/10)

- Boring, terrible comedy, uninteresting characters, not worth watching. Dropped.

Kiznaiver - (Ep: 1) (4/10)

- Another doormat emotionless MC, yay.... I don't even know what this show is about but nothing so far has made me care enough to find out. I tried to watch the entire episode but I couldn't do it. This show is shit. I skimmed through a few other episodes and I can't say It looked like it was any better. Dropped.

Big Order - (Ep: 1) - (5/10)

- An okay first episode. Enough to keep me watching, but I don't imagine it will stay that way. I'm not too fond of the vibe of this show. While I think over the top could apply, that's not really the phrase I'm looking for. It's like it's relying on shock value, but even that doesn't accurately convey what I mean. I hate to use the word, but I feel edgy is applicable in this scenario. It definitely has the same feel as Mirrai Nikki, but Mirai Nikki managed to handle it better.

This is the start of what I've been waiting for all season. Not surprised with any of this besides giving Bunghole Dogs and Big Order more than one episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    shame, since you were right

also

>implying that ayase wasn't objectively the best character in that show
    Goodtaste.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    miqo master race

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Goodtaste.jpg
    h-he noticed me

10+ Year Old Account
    Bungou Stray Dogs - (Ep: 1 - 2) - (4.5/10)

- Boring, terrible comedy, uninteresting characters, not worth watching. Dropped.
    You lasted longer than I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amaama - Holy shit best show so far (other than Love Live ofc). Everything about this is great. wtb relationship between sensei and student.

Need more now.

Also Hemo, keep trying on Tanaka, episode 1 is the least best, but the entire show is amazing.

Amaama manga ch20 - This one kinda hurt. First holiday after losing someone is always tough. This frame made me tear up a little.
    Spoiler: 

It's still a really cute and warm manga though

Kotori appreciation dump
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Amaama - Holy shit best show so far (other than Love Live ofc). Everything about this is great. wtb relationship between sensei and student.

Need more now.
    People keep speaking highly of this series so I'm definitely intrigued, but let's say I'd have my reservations about the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    People keep speaking highly of this series so I'm definitely intrigued, but let's say I'd have my reservations about the spoilers.
    This is a mild spoiler and not even really a spoiler as it's pretty obvious right away: There are definitely feelings for sensei but it's portrayed in a way that it might not even be romantic. The prospect of a relationship kinda put me off (in that it would ruin the vibe of the show), but reading the manga now I really enjoy seeing them together and not even in a relationship/shipping sort of way. She likes him, but it's unclear what "like" means, and it's very tasteful in its portrayal.

- - - Updated - - -

Koyomimonogatari sold 24k units, was #1 BD this week

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'll just unleash the largest REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can when it happens.
    Just give it ti...

...me.

Oh dear. inb4 Dal sees this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    SJ summed my thoughts on it pretty well.

This is a mild spoiler and not even really a spoiler as it's pretty obvious right away: There are definitely feelings for sensei but it's portrayed in a way that it might not even be romantic. The prospect of a relationship kinda put me off (in that it would ruin the vibe of the show), but reading the manga now I really enjoy seeing them together and not even in a relationship/shipping sort of way. She likes him, but it's unclear what "like" means, and it's very tasteful in its portrayal.
    I'm only one Chapter 13, but (not really spoilers, but kinda "what I want"?)I [I]can[/I] see it happening, but it's one of those "she goes to college and they don't see each other for years until she comes back to town and they chance upon seeing one another and end up falling in love" kind-of endings that people hope for after a show ends inconclusively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orange - Definitely a good adaption. I imagine they'll fully stick to the manga, since it's completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I'm only one Chapter 13, but (not really spoilers, but kinda "what I want"?)I [I]can[/I] see it happening, but it's one of those "she goes to college and they don't see each other for years until she comes back to town and they chance upon seeing one another and end up falling in love" kind-of endings that people hope for after a show ends inconclusively.
    Amaama manga (more speculation than anything) I really like them together and it feels like the manga is really going to explore their relationship. My gut is telling me that it's likely going to be "am I in love with him" versus "my father isn't around, am I substituting?" sort of thing. I kinda hope, if it gets romantic, it doesn't enter into anything inappropriate. I'd be totally cool with a relationship between them after she graduates, because the three of them really fit together so well and they're really just great people and great to and for each other. I would just really hate for the tone and message of the manga to be diminished by something that could be distractingly inappropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

Amaama manga 21 - Oh my god my heart. Damn allergies.

Amaama manga (more speculation than anything) I really like them together and it feels like the manga is really going to explore their relationship. My gut is telling me that it's likely going to be "am I in love with him" versus "my father isn't around, am I substituting?" sort of thing. I kinda hope, if it gets romantic, it doesn't enter into anything inappropriate. I'd be totally cool with a relationship between them after she graduates, because the three of them really fit together so well and they're really just great people and great to and for each other. I would just really hate for the tone and message of the manga to be diminished by something that could be distractingly inappropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

Amaama manga 21 - Oh my god my heart. Damn allergies.
    Amen to that.

About 15 hours till I can start the new animu season, which 2 shows do you guys recommend other than the comfy cooking one do you guys recommend to start with?