10+ Year Old Account
    The toothbrushing scene was only Koyomi helping Karen out with her dental hygiene.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when you realize These are in Singapore $...and still overpriced in USD ><
    [CENTER]

The manga for Watari's (yahari author) new LN Girlish Number is pretty damn good, Chitose is fucking cute. Looks like a new project on top of Dandelion aw yiss.

Side note of I'm only watching three shows from this season so far, as none look too interesting.

oh shit team spyro assemble, gonna do the LN too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Side note of I'm only watching three shows from this season so far, as none look too interesting.
    Oh shit I forgot to link you what I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh shit I forgot to link you what I'm watching.
    Zath, go try and bother someone else, you've had your fill for today in the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Zath, go try and bother someone else, you've had your fill for today in the thread
    No I refuse.

Don't treat your senpai like this.

No I refuse.

Don't treat your senpai like this.
    >senpai

10chaika

10+ Year Old Account
    >senpai

10chaika
    Yeah I have good taste.

thx

Yeah I have good taste.

thx
    Sorry Zath, I don't care about you enough to indulge you in your attempt at a game

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I then mentioned Shinsekai Yori as one of mine and he hadn't even heard of it. The horror! So many non-believers.
    I've never heard of it either until now. I guess my taste is just too refined.

Also I'm still alive if anyone cared.
    I'm slugging through Gurren Lagann right now (not in a bad way, in a "I don't have much time to chain watch, so it's just an episode every night about).

It's pretty decent, I imagine it gets better as it goes on since so far it's basically the same "There's the enemy, BUT I REFUSE TO RETREAT, MANNNNNNLINESSSSSSSS AHOYYYY". Not that there's anything too wrong with that, but I'm assuming there's something deeper here based off the starting episode and how highly rated/enjoyed it is.

Also Bananya ep. 4 is such a heart tug, it clearly highlights the issues of today's society, where even if you try to become friends with your natural enemy, that societal pressures will force you to fight still. Such sadness that Bananya couldn't just become friends with the mouse
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-29 at 05:08 AM.

TTGL is good, but goes up a notch once you get I think it's roughly halfway in? Or something close to that

Chitose is new bae

TTGL is good, but goes up a notch once you get I think it's roughly halfway in? Or something close to that
    Good, I enjoyed that greatly about Steins;Gate honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Zath, I don't care about you enough to indulge you in your attempt at a game
    wow rude

what game

I just have good taste and I was trying to help

I feel like you've been gone from the thread too long and lost your touch. It's okay, we're here to help.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2016-07-29 at 05:37 AM.

Like you could help anyone here with anything besides being indirectly salty and snarky Zath <3

- - - Updated - - -

The shows I am watching this season are Shokugeki (duh), Taboo Tattoo and Mob Psycho 100. Anything else really of note I should look at?

The shows I am watching this season are Shokugeki (duh), Taboo Tattoo and Mob Psycho 100. Anything else really of note I should look at?
    inb4 something actually good