Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe I'm just not jaded to anime as much yet because I haven't been watching them for years, but oh man, Gurren Lagann is really good, although I did skip the recap episode and saw that (spoilers for past the recap episode)people apparently didn't enjoy the government related episodes after the time skip? I thought they were pretty interesting, and a nice break from the nonstop Michael Bay explosions and set the story up well enough rather than just jumping straight into the next arc. Also it made me want to punch Rossiu in the stupid face.
    Really? That's the part that people dislike the most? I thought it was the high point of the series amid a sea of mindless emotionalism...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    First time watcher.

Episode 4
    Spoiler: 

Does anyone actually read this?
    I do!

As for the consistency issue, I think the series does suffer a bit from the fact that like so many anime adaptations it doesn't cover all the source material. So if you know that this is book 2 out of 8 or something then their relationship still developing makes sense. But when we're halfway through the second season of a series that doesn't continue it does create some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've only really looked at my Hunter so far and I'm not particularly enjoying myself. Been my main since Vanilla, too.
    I liked the way Hunters looked on paper but lost a lot of excitement for them in actual application.

The way I view it, Hunters are basically a new class. While they bear some passing similarity to the previous Hunters, it is mostly in the names of abilities. Blizzard bulldozed the previous class out of the way so they could lay the solid foundations for new, more thematic specs. In the long run I think this is a good thing, and as I've expressed repeatedly I'm very impressed with their basic approach in Legion.

However, the bad news is that Blizzard has historically taken an entire expansion to make a new class work. Death Knights were all over the place in Wrath; Monks were better, but they still had their share of ups and downs in MoP. So what I feel that we're looking at right now are the essentials of what makes the specs work, but that it will take time to add extra layers to them so they feel complete.**

Hunters aren't unique in this experience either. For instance, I picked up my Affliction Warlock and was like..."this is it?" I've always loved DoT classes but something is definitely missing from her. By comparison the adjustments they made to my Windwalker Monk were less extreme, and were able to build better on its previous iteration to yield an experience I've found very enjoyable. The same is true of my Blood DK vs. Protection Warrior; the first was significantly changed and felt empty to me while the second stayed very familiar and hence retained the intricacies of previous expansions.

**(Another possibility is that set bonuses will be more involved, so we aren't seeing the full picture yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    @goriq Both Warrior DPS specs are somewhat reliant on artifact traits to fill out the rotation more ...
    That too.

...and caught up on a week's worth of posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    ...and caught up on a week's worth of posts.
    man you replied to so many shitposts!:P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    man you replied to so many shitposts!:P
    So you stole this one too, what a pirate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    TTGL Also it made me want to punch Rossiu in the stupid face.
    I didn't see this earlier but I just had to say Rossiu did literally nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

also, nice sig Artorius

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    also, nice sig Artorius
    Thanks =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    So you stole this one too, what a pirate.
    I have no idea what you're talking about!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    who is that semen demon in the sig
    Her, her, her, her, her, her, her, , her, her, her, her, her, her...

Scáthach is her name.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about!
    That's a new record!

Jeez, I gush over her in Discord all the time and he acts like she's new news months later.

Feelsgoodman. Sensei besto.

Too lazy to quote and edit on mobile so, yeah, what @Neichus said. Prot has very few changes compared to most other tanks, really the only big one being the change to mitigation (I.E. Ignore Pain being primary Rage spender/AM rather than Shield Block) and the change back to Rage from damage taken. I don't like my DK now (granted, I wasn't preferential to them before), I greatly dislike my Paladin after the changes, and Druids feel much better. Monks stayed about the same relative to enjoyment for me. Demon Hunters play very similarly to Warriors, so I don't really have an issue with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Jeez, I gush over her in Discord all the time and he acts like she's new news months later.

Feelsgoodman. Sensei besto.
    I'm just more surprised you displayed good taste. It's quite shocking really.

Oh my goodness. Latest DE chapter. Freaking boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Bigger version of this pic, by the way

It's an upscale using one of those waifu upscale websites but it looks pretty good, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bigger version of this pic, by the way

It's an upscale using one of those waifu upscale websites but it looks pretty good, I think.
    Waifu2x, and yeah the algorithm is amazingly awesome. I use it a lot when I want to upscale something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I'm just more surprised you displayed good taste. It's quite shocking really.
    Savage .

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8968239104/h57296147/[IMG]
    Felt got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Felt got my vote.
    Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Which ones?

- - - Updated - - -

I can only imagine.

One of em is called yaoguai mingdan - monster list. I like the art even though the story isn't amazing.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4-gZw0D8vl...ng?imgmax=3000

Been reading some NSFW korean manhwa too. I do like that they're coloured as opposed to black and white.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Been reading some NSFW korean manhwa too. I do like that they're coloured as opposed to black and white.
    You read that one about a dude going to an alternate world full of pacifist human-like creatures, and then becoming their ruler by teaching them shitty human things like murder and slavery

It's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    You read that one about a dude going to an alternate world full of pacifist human-like creatures, and then becoming their ruler by teaching them shitty human things like murder and slavery

It's great.
    Is that the one where he found himself on the beach of an island or something and ended up killing his rivals and such. I sure remember reading one like that and a bunch of people said they'd drop it because of the MC being a sadistic murderer.

15+ Year Old Account
    91 Days 06 - Avilio's betrayal actually got me. It wasn't until he went with the "let's celebrate" that I realized it was a trick.