Hyouka 18 - I really liked this episode a lot because it wasn't so much a mystery as the previous main arcs. It's not that the major arcs are bad, it's just that it was refreshing to have a nice, small, self-contained bit of mystery that didn't really matter. On top of that, there were some really good character moments with Houtarou and Chitanda. For those with a case of being kinin arimasu episode 18 was the one with their old middle school teacher that liked helicopters.

I'd say this show is a solid 9/10 so far. It's nothing prolific or profound, it's just a really solid, entertaining show. Soundtrack and animation are tops, characters are good, story is entertaining and engaging.

10+ Year Old Account
    ReZero - Shit that was good. Wilhelm is a fucking god.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Hyouka 18 - I really liked this episode a lot because it wasn't so much a mystery as the previous main arcs. It's not that the major arcs are bad, it's just that it was refreshing to have a nice, small, self-contained bit of mystery that didn't really matter. On top of that, there were some really good character moments with Houtarou and Chitanda. For those with a case of being kinin arimasu episode 18 was the one with their old middle school teacher that liked helicopters.

I'd say this show is a solid 9/10 so far. It's nothing prolific or profound, it's just a really solid, entertaining show. Soundtrack and animation are tops, characters are good, story is entertaining and engaging.
    The second half of Hyouka is definitely what makes the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyouka still not licensed

on LLS, anyone else noticed the staff girl is the same girl as the LLs2ep6 caster girl?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    on LLS, anyone else noticed the staff girl is the same girl as the LLs2ep6 caster girl?
    How do you notice something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    How do you notice something like that.
    I don't know honestly, I tend to see random crap like that.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Days ch 55 - Looks like Ubukata is losing some of her tsun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Hyouka still not licensed

Knew it soon as I heard her peppy voice, but didn't feel like commenting the super obvious...
    [CENTER]

Finished Hyouka, 9/10. That final episode was fucking gorgeous. Too bad Oreki is a pussy and didn't actually say what he daydreamed at the end. All in all a really comfortable show to watch that was chill enough to relax to but interesting enough to keep you sucked in. Hate that it just kinda ended; I might have to pick up the novels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished Hyouka, 9/10. That final episode was fucking gorgeous. Too bad Oreki is a pussy and didn't actually say what he daydreamed at the end. All in all a really comfortable show to watch that was chill enough to relax to but interesting enough to keep you sucked in. Hate that it just kinda ended; I might have to pick up the novels.
    That dream-like scene where he ogles her in her kimono makes you want him to propose to her right then and there and then immediately consummate their marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    That dream-like scene where he ogles her in her kimono makes you want him to propose to her right then and there and then immediately consummate their marriage.
    can't blame him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Knew it soon as I heard her peppy voice, but didn't feel like commenting the super obvious...
    Well zath didn't notice
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

I might have to pick up the novels.
    there's only 1 volume to read after where the anime ended I think. s2 never

- - - Updated - - -

New 'Free!' Anime Announced

In an event held on August 14 to commemorate the Blu-ray and DVD release of High☆Speed!: Free! Starting Days, it was announced that the Free! series will receive new anime project. The type and length will be announced at a later time.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1543383

Otome Game 'Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan' to Receive Anime Adaptation

Spoiler: 
    The Taishou era didn't end in 15 years, but went on for another 25. In order to protect her waning family, a girl resolves to marry a man she doesn't even know the name of. However, just before the marriage was to take place, the girl's younger brother mysteriously committed suicide by self-immolation and was found holding an old book in his hands. Appearing before the bewildered young girl was the "Imperial Library Intelligence Asset Management Bureau," more commonly referred to as "Fukurou." According to these men, there exists "Maremono," which are books that greatly affects its readers. On top of that, ever since the incident involving the girl's younger brother, she unwittingly gains the ability to see "Auras" (the sentiments of the Maremono which manifest as bright lights and are usually invisible to humans). It was as though fate were trying to drag the young girl in its flames. And then, even though apprehensive, the girl chooses to venture outside her bird cage. Jealousy, hatred, scorn, compassion and love. What awaited the girl was the darkness of betrayal that had already begun to bewitchingly inlay the imperial capital. Toyed by and swayed within that darkness, will the young girl finally reach the truth after her struggles, or…? (Source: VNDB, edited)
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1543387

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Didn't LiSA sing the OP for the first few episodes?
    Yep Rising Hope is first OP. One of the B-sides from that single is pretty good slow song too

- - - Updated - - -

sunshine fans will enjoy this meme's comback
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    . Can't say I know what that slow song is though, sadly.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    and now I've finally watched it all!:P
    [CENTER]

I've watched 21 episodes of Monster so far and I don't think I'm going to finish it. As previously mentioned, it definitely drags on, but that isn't the biggest issue. Each new little group of characters and subplot they move onto just feels disjointed. I mean, there is a connection to the main story line and you can see that, but it just feels erratic and doesn't exactly feel too interconnected. It's like a bunch of loosely related stories tossed together and when the show is finally over you get to piece together this weird puzzle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Daze Gets More Anime

The four-part Niconico streaming program "Seek at Mekakucity," which began on August 7 and featured Kagerou Project characters, ended on Tuesday with an announcement that the franchise will get "more anime." The end of the video reveals a tentative title for a new anime: "Mekakucity Reload."

The video did not specify that the new anime would be a sequel to the first television anime. However, the video did specify that the new anime is not the immersive MX4D anime short film that is slated for this winter.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.105407

15+ Year Old Account
    what

I really don't care if it ends up being shit, I just hope we get more Ayano. Also covers of the songs by the voice actors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    His fight scenes were what I was talking about when I said that some parts about the episode reminded me of Fullmetal Alchemist.
    I can definitely see that.

Just started Pokémon Uranium and my character appears to have a scouter...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/c00B9sv.png[img]
    I started a couple days ago on a Nuzlocke. It's brutal. All these new Pokemon fucking me sideways. Just beat the second gym, but doing it with a friend so I'm not going through quickly. Harambe-tan the Mankey is helping carry my team.

Oh damn. I guess it's time though.

This is pure hype. Holy shit I'm excited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa 3 Future 06 - Hype as fuck. Togami and Hajime/Izuru appearing was amazing. Next episode is going to be great.