Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Sweetness & Lightning 7 - Also, I've made goheimochi before; it's super easy to make and it's goddamn amazingly delicious.
    Was so tempted to try and make gohei mochi after seeing the episode, probably gonna try and make it during the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

watched some playthrough vids from the new conception 2 game on steam, and it looks like the perfect meme game for when you're drunk. Too bad it needs a controller, otherwise I'd probably get it.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Was so tempted to try and make gohei mochi after seeing the episode, probably gonna try and make it during the weekend.
    It's super easy to make. Hardest part is cooking the rice right, which you can just cook regularly (doesn't have to be overcooked like in the show). I cooked mine in the morning and left it in a bowl for a few hours under a damp cloth. Key to handling the rice is to keep your pestle and hands wet so the rice doesn't stick when you're pounding/forming. The rest is seriously as easy as it looked in the show.

If you don't have mirin or miso I wouldn't bother trying to make it because that's where the flavor comes from.

It's super easy to make. Hardest part is cooking the rice right, which you can just cook regularly (doesn't have to be overcooked like in the show). I cooked mine in the morning and left it in a bowl for a few hours under a damp cloth. Key to handling the rice is to keep your pestle and hands wet so the rice doesn't stick when you're pounding/forming. The rest is seriously as easy as it looked in the show.

If you don't have mirin or miso I wouldn't bother trying to make it because that's where the flavor comes from.
    Got all the ingredients luckily. I usually cook in the weekends and my preference goes to Asian cuisine, so I have a lot of special ingredients. Though I never explain to my dad what miso paste or bonito flakes really are or he wouldn't eat those dishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Just watched all 7 new game episodes.
    The top two girls are
    http://i.imgur.com/n9t172f.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/zQ5m0HF.jpg
    All girls are best girls.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Got all the ingredients luckily. I usually cook in the weekends and my preference goes to Asian cuisine, so I have a lot of special ingredients. Though I never explain to my dad what miso paste or bonito flakes really are or he wouldn't eat those dishes.
    Oh right on. I was actually thinking I might make some this week, too, after watching that episode. I can't wait for it to get cold again so I can start making pots of curry to keep warm.

On the topic of S&L, definitely check out some of the recipes from the manga; I've made a few of them and they're easy and tasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    All girls are best girls.
    While I will concede that all the girls are quite good, those two are clearly a step above the rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just watched all 7 new game episodes.
    The top two girls are
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n9t172f.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zQ5m0HF.jpg[IMG]
    great taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    great taste
    Obviously, you really should know that by now.

Obviously, you really should know that by now.
    >two pictures
    >broken clock is right twice a day
    coincidence? i think not

10+ Year Old Account
    >two pictures
    >broken clock is right twice a day
    coincidence? i think not
    >green text

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    but it's not even green
    Are you blind?

Dropped Re:Zero. Gonna read it instead. The story is still interesting enough to where I want to know what happens, but I can't stand most of the characters. The voice acting has a lot to do with that. Roswaal, Beatrice, Felt, and Emilia are the only voices I like, the rest just irritate me, especially Rem and Ram. Subaru is just awful to watch and I think he'd be more bearable on paper.
    Someone finally understands where I'm coming from. I almost can't believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [IMG]https://i.redd.it/oez42rd9tpfx.jpg[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I need to get my anime watching together. ain't watching shit this season.
    only watching super, rezero, delta, kuromako, or however you spell, sometimes (since gg is no longer subbing and it's some effort now), naruto, mob psycho, fate illya
    go watch New Game and Amanchu!

you are watching more then me though, New Game, Amanchu! and Bananya.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, given your grasp of the moonrunes, this is probably the best choice for you lol Although Rem's voice is fantastic!
    The WN is up in it's entirety (including all the bonus "EX" chapters), but it differs from the LN and even more so the anime. At least you get 6 arcs with the WN though, rather than only just the end of the 3rd with the LN.
    I'll actually probably read the WN. A lot of people are telling me it's not as well-written as the LN but it's still enjoyable with a little more to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Someone finally understands where I'm coming from. I almost can't believe it.
    I'm honestly dumbfounded as to why this show is considered as good as it is. It's like Akame ga Kill fucked SAO in the ass and yet SAO somehow still got pregnant anyways and had a butt-baby and named it Re:Zero. It's decent and entertaining but fuck you can't get away from people masturbating over this show and the people that don't like it that I talk to can't give me any reasons as to why they don't like other than "just because (it's popular)."

I'll admit its popularity puts me off of the show but I had issues with it before it blew up and those issues got worse as it went along. But w/e people can enjoy whatever they want and I'll half-jokingly take jabs at them like I do my bae @Epuration and his taste in cartoon girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll half-jokingly take jabs at them like I do my bae @Epuration and his exquisite taste in cartoon girls.
    ftfy .

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely not as well-written (which made me struggle to read at first), but that's half the point of LNs, cleaning up the writing, imo And there is certainly more in the story. Some pointless stuff, some necessary stuff, all evens out.
    Good to know what I'm getting into. Thanks.

ftfy .

oh you

10+ Year Old Account
    ftfy .

10+ Year Old Account
    oh you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Y3My4Kt.gif[img]