10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    irl spoilers My gf just got a cushy job with a prefectural office doing shit with designing water delivery and drainage infrastructure or something like that. She was going to be there at least another 2 years. We've been talking about splitting up recently because it's been pretty hard keeping in touch on top of it being expensive to keep visiting. Didn't help that she went to see Kimi no Na wa which inspired a Shinkai binge, culminating in 5cm/s, so she's feeling pretty hopeless about it.
    I really hope it ends well for you too man, I just got back from the airport and the feels were strong for both of us there. Really strong.
    I'll go there in December to visit her though, so I only need to survive 3~4 months for now...

Episodes 11/12 of SSY have really captivated and enraptured me. I'll definitely finish the series soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Episodes 11/12 of SSY have really captivated and enraptured me. I'll definitely finish the series soon.
    Soon™ .
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck. Val'sharah is blowing my mind. I didn't think I would be so invested in the story, but this zone is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What the fuck. Val'sharah is blowing my mind. I didn't think I would be so invested in the story, but this zone is amazing.
    That's nice to know.

Because as soon as I got there, the DDoSing started.

I'm about 350 exp away from 110 and got dc'd and can't log in now :^)

15+ Year Old Account
    Today I accidentally clicked battle.net on my taskbar instead of steam

I only have a few hours to play a day, but I just finished getting all three artifacts on my Monk, did some of the story missions, and still don't see an end in sight for my first zone. It's a pretty impressive experience thus far. It really makes me wonder where they can go from here, considering how they've roped in factions, characters, raids...everything from previous expansions as though it were building to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I only have a few hours to play a day, but I just finished getting all three artifacts on my Monk, did some of the story missions, and still don't see an end in sight for my first zone. It's a pretty impressive experience thus far. It really makes me wonder where they can go from here, considering how they've roped in factions, characters, raids...everything from previous expansions as though it were building to this.
    Seriously, the building point is the best part of the expansion. It feels like we're on one cohesive storyline now, and everything makes sense. I feel like Warlords was only there to hype up Gul'dan for this. So far Legion has been superbly well done. It's completely hooked me back into WoW.

Seriously, the building point is the best part of the expansion. It feels like we're on one cohesive storyline now, and everything makes sense. I feel like Warlords was only there to hype up Gul'dan for this. So far Legion has been superbly well done. It's completely hooked me back into WoW.
    Can't recall where I heard it but I believe in a Q&A someone from blizzard slipped and said that they were stuck doing WoD to lead everything into the next expansion. It makes sense to me with how hard WoD fell flat.

I was super skeptical going into Legion but now that I've played almost every zone and am almost 110 I can say Blizzard has hit the nail on the head so far. Class specific questing, zones that stand on their own, and overarching story elements in each zone that lead to a greater cause are just some of the things so far that are just blowing me away. Also voice acted quests all throughout questing has been great for immersion.

Hopefully Blizzard can keep this up for the entire life of this expansion. I'm cautiously excited.

Yeah, Val'sharah was amazeballs. RIP Ysera, the ambience from that cinematic was spot on and can't say I saw that development coming. Dinged 110 last night and did the first few Suramar quests. The Suramar cinematic in which they show the city is incredible, probably one of the best cinematics in wow so far I'd say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler: 

this manga is amazing

reminds me of a mix between mahoutsukai no yome + something like yotsubato/barakamon

10+ Year Old Account
    sauce pls thx

15+ Year Old Account
    https://myanimelist.net/manga/88906/Its_My_Life

there's only like 5 chapters though, which is dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    https://myanimelist.net/manga/88906/Its_My_Life

there's only like 5 chapters though, which is dumb
    I was gonna say that's fine but then I saw it started in 2014. Pls say it's just not caught up on translations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    bruh wait til you get to Suramar

That place is beautiful as fuck and holy fuck the amount of quests
    It looks even better then Azsuna? I've only been to that place and it looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    It looks even better then Azsuna? I've only been to that place and it looks amazing
    It looks pretty amazing.
    also the amount of quests in suramar are driving me crazy lol, gonna be glad I'll have them all done so I can purely focus on the world quests and hc/mythic dungeons.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never understood manga artists that dont use color.

Also best manga (joke):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    [CENTER]