Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Clearly been in hiding until this moment, going by this:
    Thank you good sir. I didnt even think about that comeback.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm actually in the mood to watch anime outside of airing, and in a rare event I'm craving a romance.

Criteria:

- Have some semblance of an ending or form of closure. None of that read the source material nonsense.
    - The relationship to actually go somewhere. Highly preferred that that does not happen on the last episode or essentially at the very end of the show. I want the relationship to actually be fleshed out. If you feel that the build up to the relationship finally occurring at the end of the show is worth violating this requirement, then suggest it.
    - I want the show to be substantial and maintain at least some level of seriousness. Nothing overly saccharine and fluffy.
    - I'd prefer an adult cast, but can accept a younger one if you feel it's worth my time.
    Working sorta fits your requirements, I guess. It's definitely more of a comedy show, and the (two) romances aren't the most important thing, but there's definitely closure. And while they aren't all adults, it does take place in the workplace rather than in a high school.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is basically it, really. His (sorta LN spoils but more clarity on something that was just in the anime) "fingers" are just essentially vessels for the Sloth authority. Each finger is someone that can hold the authority, so he only has a few of them. They eventually run out.

Not watched the episode yet but it sounds like they got to one of my fave Subaru faces.
    Whaddya know, I guess I can be right sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ugh...just a few more days:

...the wait is killing me.
    Is it already that close? Dang it, I have so many things to play already...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I
    Sadly all I see is stuff that probably doesn't meet your requirements closely going by "unique to panda" list but I'll throw them all out:

Finish shakugan no shana's second + third seasons....Light amount of "true" romance but for most people who watched it found the pay off very good (close to toradora but since it's split into 3 seasons it feels much better imo)

Tsubasa chronicle, don't need to say anything about this really

Rakuen Tsuihou, movie length and not really romance, but I enjoyed it in a different way and figure you might enjoy a short one

papa no iukoto wo kikinasai....probably not something you'd enjoy and the "true end" is in the OVA
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Question: does the DH starting quests or their class hall have any cute girls

I can't decide whether to make a female or male. If there's cute girls involved, I'll definitely have to make a male for self-insert purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Sadly all I see is stuff that probably doesn't meet your requirements closely going by "unique to panda" list but I'll throw them all out:

Finish shakugan no shana's second + third seasons....Light amount of "true" romance but for most people who watched it found the pay off very good (close to toradora but since it's split into 3 seasons it feels much better imo)

Tsubasa chronicle, don't need to say anything about this really

Rakuen Tsuihou, movie length and not really romance, but I enjoyed it in a different way and figure you might enjoy a short one

papa no iukoto wo kikinasai....probably not something you'd enjoy and the "true end" is in the OVA
    Ehhh. Tsubasa Chronicles is nice but it's also a heavy heavy 'read source material' which wouldn't be hard since the manga is completed now. It is a damn good watch though, full of great story and music. I still gotta stick to Itazura na Kiss though. It's all about the romance that he's looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Question: does the DH starting quests or their class hall have any cute girls

I can't decide whether to make a female or male. If there's cute girls involved, I'll definitely have to make a male for self-insert purposes
    Make a girl for lesbian self-inserts. It'd be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Ehhh. Tsubasa Chronicles is nice but it's also a heavy heavy 'read source material' which wouldn't be hard since the manga is completed now. It is a damn good watch though, full of great story and music. I still gotta stick to Itazura na Kiss though. It's all about the romance that he's looking for.
    Yeah but it does have the OVAs...I forget if they did the conclusion of it in one of them I suppose. I never did finish itazura na kiss I believe
    [CENTER]

Yeah but it does have the OVAs...I forget if they did the conclusion of it in one of them I suppose. I never did finish itazura na kiss I believe
    No they don't. Get kinda close. Also, you need to go fix that problem. Now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't. Get kinda close. Also, you need to go fix that problem. Now.
    Yeah I don't even remember when I first tried watching it...it was before my MAL days so at least ~5 years ago, up to 11 years ago when I first started aneeming.
    [CENTER]

Yeah I don't even remember when I first tried watching it...it was before my MAL days so at least ~5 years ago, up to 11 years ago when I first started aneeming.
    Oh my God. Wait no longer. Then you'll see why I recommended it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God. Wait no longer. Then you'll see why I recommended it.
    Gonna be such a long wait, already behind on my currrent airings
    [CENTER]

Gonna be such a long wait, already behind on my currrent airings
    Who cares about airings, I'm 2 seasons behind hahaha.

ovas are really confusing. just better to read the manga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    ovas are really confusing. just better to read the manga
    Agreed, but hemo doesn't do any manga as far as I know
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I just died IRL

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been waiting my whole life for this. Here goes.. Man i still cant believe i get a chance to do this... Anways.... Itazura Na Kiss.

Its amazing. Sooo amazing. Has closure and the relationship goes where no anime has yet gone. Atleast from what ive seen ( and ive seen a lot of em )
    Need to re-watch that one, or continue it idk. I was watching it while it was airing but I can't remember If I actually finished it or not.

Agreed, but hemo doesn't do any manga as far as I know
    yeah so really wasn't a great recommendation. i like the anime but i don't do manga either so at the end it's shitttttt

10+ Year Old Account
    Class hall campaigns may be one of the best things to happen to this game. The DK one is perfection, and I just started the priest one and am loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Class hall campaigns may be one of the best things to happen to this game. The DK one is perfection, and I just started the priest one and am loving it.
    Did you already reach the point where it went: That the child of light and shadow shall defeat the legion? I really thought it was about priests cuz you know, it has light based specs and shadow. But it turned out to be about Illidan. I went all 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' irl.

Cute cat girl from Yozakura Quartet
    http://i.imgur.com/CKsCOC0.png

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?