10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    The feeling of having your heart shattered twice in one week, this new girl told me just now right after i broke up with my ex that shes not sure if she loves me or not, and wants to be with me. I open up my heart after closing it for 13 years and for an entire 6 months my hearts been in constant pain, then recently my heart was shattered by two i loved. Tired of it all, wish i could just cut off my emotions, not feel anything.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    The feeling of having your heart shattered twice in one week, this new girl told me just now right after i broke up with my ex that shes not sure if she loves me or not, and wants to be with me. I open up my heart after closing it for 13 years and for an entire 6 months my hearts been in constant pain, then recently my heart was shattered by two i loved. Tired of it all, wish i could just cut off my emotions, not feel anything.
    Do you think "my heart has been shattered" after meeting a new girl and being possibly denied is an appropriate reaction? Opening up your heart to others is the only way to attract someone special; failure is a part of life. When you accept that, you'll stop making these knee-jerk reaction posts. I do not know the extent of your previous relationship but you've probably grieved enough. Move on, man.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2016-11-20 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Yea i will try to move on, just go back to being the old me, who was the emotionless loner. Sounds alot better than now
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yea i will try to move on, just go back to being the old me, who was the emotionless loner. Sounds alot better than now
    "Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone."

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, just watch more anime. Then you'll realize that you are moping about nothing. I went through the same thing once, but now I truly understand that nothing will ever beat 2D. It's comforting.

That's not heartbreak.

Heart break is spending your mother's birthday with her this year in the hospital because her kidney's have shut down due to her boyfriend beating the shit out of her. Heartbreak is having your college GF tell you she had an abortion when you were together and it's the real reason she left you. Heartbreak is watching your best friend struggle year after year and when he finally gets ahead, bam, car accident leaves him unable to speak in coherent sentences most of the time.

A girl you just met being wishy washy at 20 is not heart break. And heading into some nihilistic personal bunker isn't a solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That's not heartbreak.

Heart break is spending your mother's birthday with her this year in the hospital because her kidney's have shut down due to her boyfriend beating the shit out of her. Heartbreak is having your college GF tell you she had an abortion when you were together and it's the real reason she left you. Heartbreak is watching your best friend struggle year after year and when he finally gets ahead, bam, car accident leaves him unable to speak in coherent sentences most of the time.

A girl you just met being wishy washy at 20 is not heart break. And heading into some nihilistic personal bunker isn't a solution.
    Eh, while "Chill out, man, it's not the end of the world" is a valid reply to this particular love problem I don't think one-upping on the misery parade is a good idea. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Eh, while "Chill out, man, it's not the end of the world" is a valid reply to this particular love problem I don't think one-upping on the misery parade is a good idea. ;o
    Was hoping to offer perspective. Hopefully it didn't come off as too much one upsmanship.

I'll return to mah cave and fermented thong water.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-11-21 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Dude, just watch more anime. Then you'll realize that you are moping about nothing. I went through the same thing once, but now I truly understand that nothing will ever beat 2D. It's comforting.
    I feel like you're not being facetious either.

db super 67 YAY GOKU PRESSED THE MUFFIN BUTTON!

10+ Year Old Account
    So in anime related stuff: caught a few minutes of jojo's in english last night on adult swim (nothing else on I wanted to "watch" while falling asleep).

List of things: (episode 5)

They cut the opening into like 15 seconds. (WHY)
    Jojo is voiced by johnny yong bosch, and doesn't sound surprised once throughout the 15ish minutes I listened (-)
    Speedwagon has a full on english-acting accent/style of speeking (+)
    Dio sounds like cliche villain who's so high on his evilness compared to domineering self, but his bread line is pretty much left untouched (/)
    [CENTER]

all ops/eds are reduced because USA tv has more commercials so they take the time from them.

Finally got around to checking out Welcome to the NHK. I watched a few episodes of it while drunk years ago, so it's basically a new experience and I knew nothing about it going in. Really, really strong first episode. Something about Misaki, whenever she was on-screen, just really sells this vibe of pity and salvation. I'm hoping I'll have enough free time this week to finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    all ops/eds are reduced because USA tv has more commercials so they take the time from them.
    Yeah...that's sad still. Years ago (like 9ish when I first watched bleach on adult swim) they didn't do that crap >_>
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah...that's sad still. Years ago (like 9ish when I first watched bleach on adult swim) they didn't do that crap >_>
    And in few years every anime on an USA TV station will have twice the episodes, just to fit in 20 minutes of ads in a 30 min slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    they even answered a question about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    That is hilarious. and calling them "closes"

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of OP/EDs: what are your favorites this season for each? Limit direct-link vids to 1 OP & 1 ED and any others to link links

Openings I've been listening to every week: Working, Bubuki Buranki, Euphonium, Regalia

Ending:

Regalia
    [CENTER]

I don't know about favorite ED, but the Drifters OP is pretty groovy.

I'm only watching Flip Flappers and it has a pretty mesmerizing ED.

I'm trying to not think about going to work tomorrow and so I'm doing some cleaning in my browser bookmarks. I ran across an old link to Akinator, a program that plays 20-questions with you to figure out who you're thinking of. Figured I'd spend a few minutes with it and went with Papika as first (since I had this page open on the other screen). I was impressed that he got it, but the series of questions that led there gave me a laugh.

"Does your character have red hair?" - Yes
    "Does your character pilot a giant robot?" - No (gee, wonder who that is)
    "Does your character lose their soul at some point?" - No (gee, again)
    "Is your character associated with Kirito?" - No (Asuna doesn't have red hair does she?)
    "Does your character fight with dual sabers?" - No (guessing this is Igsem from Alderamin)
    "Is your character associated with Roosterteeth?" - No
    "Does your character have big boobs?" - No (...this is a serious question)

Cheap entertainment for a Sunday night, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

"Is your character associated with a stapler?" - No (this is getting oddly humorous figuring out what anime characters these questions lead to)