10+ Year Old Account
    So I've caught on the anime I haven't givn up on.
    Magical Girl Raising Project: This show hooked me a lot, and even if you see some things coming, they do a good job on it. Little disappointed with how anticlimactic the second twin's death was, but I feel it actually was fitting
    Hibike: This week's episode was solid. They played the long setup on this but they did it very well.
    Hypekuu: Hype as fuck. Loving this show. Last week's end was hype overload, and they followed it up well.

Offtopic: I don't understand OW's placement system on comp. My buddy went 9-1 and came out at 1568, so I was expecting mine to be really bad. I went 4-6, and ended at 2573. I'll take it, but damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Harambe was a linebacker?
    Best in the 200 historical years of football from what I've seen.
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Win/loss just just changes on what end of your bracket you will be, really. It takes into account previous season MMR (or QP MMR if you haven't played comp before)

Some people lost all 10 matches and still ended in Master because they were Master/Grandmaster last season.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I feel like you need to tell us which gf this is, the cheating one, the new one, or anotha one.

- - - Updated - - -

What were you using before?
    old sidekick phone, and new gf out of the 11 im talking to
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    new gf out of the 11 im talking to
    Is this number supposed to be in binary?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Is this number supposed to be in binary?
    Well, wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    What do they even see in you?
    My brother asked me the same thing
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Why do you still have her tuttle?

And what part of MMOC did I just stumble into?
    Watch Jojo's.

Deleted
    Sooo guys... what did people watch this season? With the exception of the 2nd season of Iron Blooded-Gundam shalala - which is freaking amazing, just like the first, I didn't watch anything else because either the artstyle is all fucked up, or the story didn't sound interesting.

Any suprises?

I'm about to watch Drifters, but I never liked Helsing animation, it looks like crap and not fluid at all, I watched the first episode of The Last Witch but aside from the beautiful animation, the story seems to be extremely lackluster and generic.

Not a fan of Jojo, might watch Haikyuu (would've to start from season 1).
    Watched the Yahari OVA though, that was fun.

I didn't expect much from this season, wouldn't have thought that it'd be that bad though.

I know that a few OVAs or movies are still comming though, not sure if they're out already.
    Chain Chronicle,
    Shokugeki,
    Patlabor,
    Fate/Grand Order,
    Pick-up girls in a Dungeon-thing?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-04 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    -snip-
    I like Drifters a lot so far. The story has so much richness buried within the characters and there are so many unanswered questions that keep you watching. It is fair to compare it to Hellsing but I am watching it with the perception of Drifters is its own anime. The comedy is not hit-or-miss for me and the balance between the action and humor is commensurate. Albeit if you do not like Hellsing's animation and art then you probably will not enjoy Drifters, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Just based off of Twitch streams, it doesn't appear worth investing into...Like Savjz said, it doesn't matter if I play perfect because I'm dead in 5 turns anyway.
    That's the frustration I have with HS.

Spoiler: 
    It's something many people have pointed out: you are incentivized to to win games as quickly as possible due to the structure of ladder. Win or lose, you're out in a few minutes and onto the next. Control vs. control can drag on 20+ minutes and as epic as they can be they are worth exactly the same to ladder as a 5 minute smorc.

The second problem is that in order for aggro to be a thing it has to win with the perfect hand. I don't like aggro but I can appreciate the argument/view that all types of decks are important for the game to be healthy, so I accept that it has to win. And since it's entirely geared to rush-down if it can't win with a perfect rush down hand then it's always going to be at a disadvantage.

Taken together, these two factors just kind of grate on me: not only is aggro going to auto-win some of its games, combined with its cheap deck cost and limited decision making it's going to be the best way to win in Hearthstone for a large percentage of people.

That said, I wouldn't want a control meta necessarily. Lots of really long, slow games of, "play minion -> remove minion -> Armor Up/Lesser Heal -> Pass turn" would be pretty awful in its own way. My dream would be more decks that don't rely on just constantly tempo-ing out the opponent. Midrange can play this way sometimes, but this last while Shaman has had the total lockdown on this playstyle. I have a lot of hope in the Jade Golem decks, since they are quite suited to the idea of holding on early and being able to drop bombs later to remain viable. The same is true of several of the cost-reduced minions that Blizzard has incorporated, making me think that they are also seeing this same problem. Thing From Below is too good, but it's an excellent model for the future of cards that take build-up to be usable (Arcane Giant is a great example of this).

But all those points are null in the face of the structure of ladder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time today - I just really enjoyed this. It's a great movie.

9/10
    It's been on my list for so long as well. I keep thinking I'll get around to it...then I don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I like Drifters a lot so far. The story has so much richness buried within the characters and there are so many unanswered questions that keep you watching. It is fair to compare it to Hellsing but I am watching it with the perception of Drifters is its own anime. The comedy is not hit-or-miss for me and the balance between the action and humor is commensurate. Albeit if you do not like Hellsing's animation and art then you probably will not enjoy Drifters, lol.
    Storywise is better than hellsing. Also characters in Drifters actuly existed, while dracula did not *as real dracula, not the person who impaled people*.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is this the newer Hellsing CG series or the old, hand-drawn series we're talking about here?
    Well actually, all of them, though the hand drawn ones have more leeway because fluid animation in general wasn't really there without a huge budget. I endured Trigun too, even though I never liked how it looks.
    But in this day and time, I can't bear watching something like it unless it's a comedy show. It looks like amateur work, really.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-04 at 09:26 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

What are some amazing anime posters and wallpapers you have seen?

Spoiler: 

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fate/Zero

Fate/Stay Night

15+ Year Old Account
    Psst.. Sony Has a Hit That's as Big as Pokemon Go in Japan

Nintendo Co. might have scored a hit with the explosive debut of Pokemon Go this year. On its home turf, however, Sony Corp. has quietly dispatched its rival with a popular mobile game called Fate/Grand Order.

The game, based on an anime TV series called Fate, allows players to travel back in time and team up with historical figures like Julius Caesar, Leonardo da Vinci and Joan of Arc to rescue humanity from looming disaster. While the basic version is free to play, people can pay for tokens that make it easier to add characters and speed up gameplay.
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad it'd never be as big as Go anywhere else sadly...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Too bad it'd never be as big as Go anywhere else sadly...
    It's not like Pokemon Go isn't dead for a couple months by now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It's not like Pokemon Go isn't dead for a couple months by now...
    I wish fate go would come here though, unlike pokemon I'd actually be able to play it.
    [CENTER]