Saw a A Silent Voice trailer, looked pretty.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

I've been listening to anime podcasts as I work, the first thing I noticed is that a lot of them do the "morning zoo" thing reminiscent of morning radio shows where there is a lot of bad jokes and goofing off, I guess they think it's a way to build an audience. The shows that I like are

http://anigamers.com/podcast/oldtaku-no-radio/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXl...1XzDF-VGZ1gZhA anifix
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ninjatheory anime summit

Oldtaku is the best with the least amount of goofing off, the hosts really really like anime and it shows in how they talk about the anime shows. It's a new show with only a few episodes.

Anime World Order is pretty good when they aren't talking about the Anime Cons they present at. One host writes for Otaku magazine which means they can't talk about the stuff he's going to write about. They know a lot about the anime business, directors, mangaka, etc.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Beatrice is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by sesto View Post
    beatrice is amazing
    beatoriiiiiceeeeeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Acca 13-the worst assasins in world.

You ever realise that Wolverine is a weeb?

10+ Year Old Account
    @goriq I am really glad you felt that way - it's a show I enjoyed quite a bit. However, the part that made me happiest with your post was the third paragraph - the ED is great. It grew on me quite a bit and I'd listen to it every time. I have never done Hollow Knight, but I'll take a look.

OT: Gabriel's Dropout is great, and I enjoy all 4 of the main girls. It definitely feels like I'm rewatching Yuru Yuri, and has made Monday a tolerable day. Other than that, I'm rewatching Grimgar as my dubbed show, and Chihayafuru - really enjoying both. I'm only 4 episodes into Chiha but I'll get the time to watch a few more today.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I watched Witch Craft Works over the last week or so and I really enjoyed this one. I had it on my to watch list for years now, so I'm glad that I got around to it.

The comedy in this was pretty good for the most part and I liked how unpredictable the show was and how it didn't take itself too seriously. All the characterdesigns were great and some of the voice acting was amazing too (especially for Kuraishi, Mei, Medusa and Kasumi). Ayaka was my best girl though.

I also really came to like the ED for this one. The song itself didn't completely win me over but the entire thing just came together really nice and the lyrics just sounded really good. I also liked the singing voices of the VAs that did the ED.

My watching really slowed down around the halfway point, partially because I was sick and occupied myself with Hollow Knight but also because I liked this anime too much to finish it so quickly lol.

8/10
    You should read the manga now. They adapted it really well, pretty much a 1-1 adaptation, so you don't really need to start from the first chapter. IIRC, the anime ends at like 26-ish. It just keeps getting better and better, it's one of the few things I actually keep up on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started reading JoJo's Part 7 today.
    Why ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Why ?
    He has a taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    He has a taste.
    Yeah, shit taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yeah, good taste.
    Fixed.

10+ Year Old Account

I just started reading JoJo's Part 7 today.
    Part 7 is probably my 2nd favorite part. (I think I've said this before though?)

I'm all caught up on Part 8 finally now though personally.

Still really enjoying Konosuba, the Axis cult is bonkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Note to self: Never go drinking with someone that is perfectly happy to keep handing you shots of jager knowing it tastes like medicine to you but that you'll drink it anyway...
    Jager is okay, but Bourbon, vodka, and fireball is mint for shots.

15+ Year Old Account

Umineko Chapter 02

Spoiler: 
    I'm not sure what to say. Things went insane this time.

It's hard to even think of any conclusion because nothing is making sense. Even as I was going through it, any theory I came up with was quickly destroyed by the next thing that happened. It had started off fairly simple with the locked room Chapel, but then tumbled down into things that just don't make any sense anymore.

The full-blown acts of magic were very confusing; the Battler that is watching everything with Beatrice never commented on them once, and treated the murders like they were regular murders. So are we supposed to do the same? Are those magical scenarios meant to trick us? I don't get it.

There clearly can't be a single culprit anymore. I had suspected Genji (or Kinzo) for a while, but it can't be them.

I think something surreal is going on. Maybe the people being murdered are actually accepting of that fact; they are killing themselves or something like that.

I think it's related to accepting Beatrice's existence. At the beginning, in the chapel, there was the scene with the six all meeting Beatrice and admitting she existed. That's what must have happened the first time too, I think. All the other victims were probably the same, dying after admitting Beatrice's existence. It explains why Natsuhi and Rosa survived until the end, because both times they were very adamant on the fact that there was no such thing as magic, and that it must be a human behind it all. Natsuhi only died at the end of the first chapter when she finally faced Beatrice and was forced to admit it.

I don't know how else you can explain the locked rooms in this chapter. If it wasn't full-blown magic, the victims must be not really victims at all. Jessica must have locked the room herself and then killed her self or something.

Maybe it's all just a big performance. Everyone is in on it, except Battler. It's all a scenario played out for Battler to solve.

I really don't know.

But man, is Rosa crazy. Originally I had thought she was pretty cute, but she's actually kind of a bitch. Which is funny because I had the exact opposite reaction for Natsuhi: at first I had thought she was annoying but at the end of the first chapter she actually turned out to be really great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not a massive Jager fan, tbh. It literally just reminds me of cough medicine. I was already well on my way to being drunk though so when I just got handed them again and again, down they went lol
    That's how it works. When you're that far gone they could hand you piss beer and you'll drink it.