10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    It is irritating since the other show which aired that season which is similar, The Asterisk War, got the second season. I honestly preferred Chivalry of a Failed Knight over it.
    Asterisk was announced to be a 2-cour from the start though, they just split up the airing of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Watched Chivalry of a Failed Knight. Another show that I hate that I really liked, because it did not end at a good point, and seems to never going to get a season 2.
    Did you watch Akashic Records? I really enjoyed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Asterisk was announced to be a 2-cour from the start though, they just split up the airing of it.
    Didn't know that. Would still want to see a 2nd season of Chivalry of a Failed Knight though.

Anyone watching Darling in the FranXX? I initially avoided it because I don't like mecha shit, but it seems to be fairly consistently praised... wondering if I should give it a try in spite of it (I enjoyed Code Geass and, to a lesser extent, Gurren Lagann, in spite of the mechs). Also I hear it's lewd, which is relevant to my interests...

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s been very enjoyable for me. The story took me in, and the stuff in your spoiler kept me coming. I do like the characters and the world is decently interesting. One of my fav this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frank is ok...but at least its original for once when it comes to mechs. Girl shaped gundam like bots are quite rare.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Did you watch Akashic Records? I really enjoyed that one.
    It's been on my watchlist for awhile, haven't gotten to it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Anyone watching Darling in the FranXX? I initially avoided it because I don't like mecha shit, but it seems to be fairly consistently praised... wondering if I should give it a try in spite of it (I enjoyed Code Geass and, to a lesser extent, Gurren Lagann, in spite of the mechs). Also I hear it's lewd, which is relevant to my interests...
    OH, IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'VE BEEN GUSHING OVER IT FOR A MONTH NOW AND YOU DECIDE TO WALTZ IN HERE AND ASK ABOUT IT.

Rude.
    SO rude.

Ignore that I forgot to respond to you like a month ago also in slack.

It's more about the characters than the mechs though. I can't even remember any of the mech names besides the main one.

The story took me in, and the stuff in your spoiler kept me coming.
    In more ways than one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    OH, IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'VE BEEN GUSHING OVER IT FOR A MONTH NOW AND YOU DECIDE TO WALTZ IN HERE AND ASK ABOUT IT.
    Who are you again?

I guess I'll give it a try, thanks guys.

Fate/Extra is pretty fun to watch. Shaft is a good studio for the subject matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode of Mitsuboshi Colors was the funniest yet, and possibly the funniest episode of any anime I've seen. "Buy these tissues or your relationship won't endure the new year" Continuing the trend of "Kotoha is the best" Also, more reasons Kotoha is still the best.

ReLife 220 - I am incredibly happy that they've remembered each other with the phone strap being the catalyst and Hishiro's awkward behaviour. How the writer proceeds from here will be interesting (not long left though), even though the whole remembering was quite quick overall. I now want to see Onoya's face, she'll be crying more than either of them.

ReLife 220 - I am incredibly happy that they've remembered each other with the phone strap being the catalyst and Hishiro's awkward behaviour. How the writer proceeds from here will be interesting (not long left though), even though the whole remembering was quite quick overall. I now want to see Onoya's face, she'll be crying more than either of them.
    That chapter was a long time coming. Legit tears here. Only two more chapters. What a ride.

- - - Updated - - -

Koi wa Ameagari/After the Rain 7 - Great imagery with the umbrellas. Tenchou seriously has the restraint of a million saints. They're really handling their interactions tastefully and I really enjoy how the inner dialogue switches between Tachibana and the manager since it's refreshing to hear his thoughts on her feelings for him without him being the typical beta you see in anime; he legitimately cares about her and wants to do right by her without compromising the twilight of her adolescence.
    Last edited by Sj; 2018-02-26 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ReLife 220 - I now want to see Onoya's face, she'll be crying more than either of them.
    She'll probably jump at them and hug both of them while crying a river, An is seriously the cutest.

NGNL: Zero - There are quite a few things missing such as the Ex-Machina battle with Artosh effectively "destroying" him and bits of dialogue between Tet and Izuna however fitting the entire LN within a 1 hour 40 film there are bound to be some cuts. However I found it enjoyable, and the action sequences were excellent in their animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    New episode of Mitsuboshi Colors was the funniest yet, and possibly the funniest episode of any anime I've seen. "Buy these tissues or your relationship won't endure the new year" Continuing the trend of "Kotoha is the best" Also, more reasons Kotoha is still the best.
    Yeah, that was a really solid episode. As much as I love Sat-chan, Kotoha really did have a bunch of great moments this episode. Like that grin when Sat-chan said her role would be the evil influence and when she called Saito a dog of the government. The whole interaction with the lottery girl also really made me laugh for some reason. Just the way Sat-chan would ignore her spiel and then ask her if she did it as a hobby or if it was a job and the matter of fact way she would answer was just really funny to me. All around really funny episode with a ton of really funny moments.

10+ Year Old Account
    More Isekai. female protagonist this time around though.

Watashi Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Light Novels Get Anime Project

When she turns ten years old, Adele von Ascham is hit with a horrible headache–and memories of her previous life as an eighteen-year-old Japanese girl named Kurihara Misato. That life changed abruptly, however, when Misato died trying to aid a little girl and met god. During that meeting, she made an odd request and asked for average abilities in her next life. But few things–especially wishes–ever go quite as planned.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...roject/.128290

10+ Year Old Account
    10 years old? Bleh - when did Epuration start writing Isekai anime?!

I do love Isekai, so here’s hoping. I have Death March LN for when the anime is complete, so I can catch the moments I missed in the anime. Some of those skill usage is so damn quick.

10+ Year Old Account

I do love Isekai, so here’s hoping. I have Death March LN for when the anime is complete, so I can catch the moments I missed in the anime. Some of those skill usage is so damn quick.
    You could also read the Death March Web Novel, which is the original. still being updated by the author and the translation is up to the current chapter.

http://www.sousetsuka.com/p/blog-page_11.html

10+ Year Old Account

dude wtf, her mental age is at least 28 now (10+18) so if anything she is legal. Especially if she is in another world where they don't have these archaic laws about fucking hot lolis.