My initial guess was "Colored Pages", in that context, but... right before that it says "full color", so I'm stumped. Maybe someone else'll know and chime in.

no cheese pizza

Dagashi Kashi 11 - I missed her

seisen cerberus not even the cute loli saved this one
    Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    aaand seasons over

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Amazing 10/10
    Yuru Camp

Great
    -

Good
    -

Decent
    Sora yori mo Tooi Basho
    Hakumei to Mikochi
    Miira no Kaikata
    Slow Start
    Dagashi Kashi
    Gakuen Babysitters
    Mitsuboshi Colors

Barely Passable
    Darling in the FranXX
    Toji no Miko

toji no miko ep 12 Decent ending spot for the cour. Still really surprised this is 24 episodes and not ending here. The fight was pretty good. the clip below was pretty awesome. still really generic though
    Spoiler: 

db super 131 the wish at the end was predictable. I was hoping the super dragon would be nervous in front of zeno like shenron is in front of beerus.

darling ep 11 HA! GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x2! za beast! kinda feel bad for fatty. wonder why 02 wasn't like her usual self this ep
    Last edited by bals; 2018-03-25 at 05:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slow Start episode 12 (finale?) Pretty underwhelming. Hana and Hannen's stories didn't really go anywhere, and the episode was just a random story about Hana going and picking out a new outfit. There was a cool Link to the Past reference in her dream sequence though, and it was nice seeing Tama and Kamu doing things alone without Eiko needing to be there with Kamu. But if there's not a season 2, that ending really left a lot hanging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well pend you just summed up the majority of adaptations that still have an ongoing source material.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Citrus - Finale was a pretty good episode. They trimmed the content and made it feel like a nearly complete story. Yandere Nina was funny and the episode ended up being pretty funny over the second half. I actually really liked the confession scene after the retarded chase. The lack of communication theme I think got summed up really well, too. It was a lot better than I expected. Harumin a besto. Sitting on a 7/10 atm but honestly I could almost bump it to an 8. Really enjoyable show for what it was.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mitsuboshi Colors author's other manga Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu Is getting a anime. :D

Mitsuboshi Colors author's other manga Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu Is getting a anime.

[video=youtube;iinKU2DvDIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinKU2DvDIw[video]

10+ Year Old Account
    Koko ending....wtf.

I expected a bad ending.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    how i feel approaching Sj-sama in a nutshell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Mitsuboshi Colors author's other manga Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu Is getting a anime.

[video=youtube;iinKU2DvDIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iinKU2DvDIw[video]
    Sold! Aww, the anime is listed on MAL, but can't add to watchlist, "pending approval".

Speaking of, Mitsuboshi Colors episode 12: Sat-chan answering the phone and telling the person on the other end they'll never see their lost item again had me rolling. The second time one of the girls answers a phone becomes the best joke in the episode. Oh, and we learned Pops' name! I thought the scene at the beginning where they were making a video of all the shops would have been the best way to end the show, but then that post-credits scene happened, and it was just perfect.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-26 at 07:18 AM.

Do i need to watch the DBS films? or does the main series recap them?

Do i need to watch the DBS films? or does the main series recap them?
    the series recaps them but the tv episodes are horrible. watch the movies and start at ep 28

Mahou Shoujo Ore this sounds like a bad twintails but curious enough to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    the series recaps them but the tv episodes are horrible. watch the movies and start at ep 28

Mahou Shoujo Ore this sounds like a bad twintails but curious enough to watch it
    Battle then Res F, right?

Battle then Res F, right?
    that is correct

I think I figured out what bothers me about Darling in the FranXX. I don't really like any of the characters. The show is interesting enough to keep watching but I honestly have no investment in the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Misjudged Maaanwell View Post
    how i feel approaching Sj-sama in a nutshell.
    gay