Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    it's getting a special manga chapter in April.
    Absolutely disgusting.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Bocchi <3 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.
    Hello friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSpark View Post
    Any slice of life recommendations guys? Already seen most of the popular ones, looking for something similar to Barakamon, Usagi Drop and 5 centimetres per second.
    Really depends on what you've seen I guess, but some of my favorites (Barakamon is up there for me too):

Haganai: Harem comedy about students with no friends creating a club to learn to make friends. Ecchi, some nudity.

Flying Witch: Teenage witch goes to live with her extended family in a rural town. Magic shenanigans, but nothing too dangerous.

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: Semi-harem comedy about a school club who inexplicably gain superpowers. MC is a chuuni.

Castle Town Dandelion: Nine siblings of the king live their lives while trying to campaign to be the next king. Also they have superpowers. Heartwarming and funny.

K-On!: I assume you've seen it, but just in case.

Konohona Kitan: Fox girls work at a spa hotel. Supernatural stuff is going on too.

Mitsuboshi Colors: Three young girls form a club to "keep the peace" in their neighborhood. Funny as hell.

New Game!: Cute adult girls doing things in an office setting, which is a video game developer company.

Three Leaves, Three Colors: The funniest show I ever did see. Three unique girls hang out. Lots of things involving food and cats.

A Place Further than the Universe: Technically counts, even though it's more of an adventure. Just finished airing, must-watch.

Yuru Camp: Again, in case you're not caught up on current-season stuff.

I started watching Anne Happy, as it was recommended to being similar in style to Three Leaves, Three Colors. Gonna see how that works out.

Next season's PTW:

3D kanojo
    Captain Tsubasa - because nostalgia
    FMP - because FMP
    new LOTG
    Golden Kamuy - source material was pretty good
    Gundam build divers - because gundam
    Major 2nd
    Persona 5 - maybe?
    Piano no Mori - binged the whole manga and felt pretty conflicted about this one, had a few really great moments, but a few of the developments made no sense at all. Will check it out for Takako though
    SAO gun gale - fite me
    Wotakoi

Depending on how people react to other show's ep 1-3 I might check other stuff out though
    Last edited by crimson; 2018-03-29 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any slice of life recommendations guys? Already seen most of the popular ones, looking for something similar to Barakamon, Usagi Drop and 5 centimetres per second.
    Not sure what you have seen or not so just going to list off some of my favorites that were not already mentioned above.

Azumanga Daioh - The first SoL I can remember watching. Just a straight forward comedy series about the day to day lives of a number of different high school girls.

Ichigo Mashimaro - One of my all time favorite "cute girls doing cute things" series about four girls and the older sister of one of them who watches over the group. Last season's Mitsuboshi Colors really reminded me of this one.

Acchi Kocchi TV - A bit more of a romance series about a petite little girl and the easy going guy she has a crush on. The girl, Tsumiki, is absolutely adorable and is the highlight of the series.

Joshiraku - About a group of five girls who all do rakugo. Mostly just them sitting around telling stories to one another but it's really damn hilarious.

Kuragehime - A very plain girl who is a bit of an outcast one day meets a very stylish and beautiful lady. It turns out that is lady isn't actually a lady at all, but a cross-dressing collage student who comes from a very wealthy family. The series is about the friendship the two form and them trying to help each other with their problems.

Seitokai Yakuindomo - A previously all-girls school starts to admit male students and one of these few new male students is pretty much forced to join the student council where he is the only male and learns that his fellow student council members are not only obsessed with the idea of sex but have zero shame when it comes to talking about it in front of him. One of the raunchiest series I have seen and it's even funnier since it is the female characters driving the dirty humor.

Ouran Koukou Host Club - About a tomboy from a lower income family who gets a scholarship to a school for the filthy rich. After she accidentally brakes a very valuable vase, she is mistaken for a boy and has to join the school's "host" club and befriends the other members of the club. This one is also a bit of a romance series.

Minami-ke - This might be my all time favorite SoL series. Simple series about the daily lives of the three Minami sisters and their friends and classmates. There are multiple season and a few OVA and while the first and fourth seasons are by far the best, they are all worth watching.

Spice and Wolf - A traveling merchant meets and befriends a wolf god who takes the form of a young woman and she helps him with his job of traveling around from town to town trading goods. A series mostly about economics may not sound all that interesting, but the writing is top notch. The chemistry between the two leads in particular is very well done and totally believable.

Gin no Saji - A city boy decides to enroll in an agricultural school in the country to get away from the stress of his parents thinking that it will be simple. He quickly finds out that there is far more to farming than he thought and quickly has to rely on his new friends and classmates in order to succeed. Really, really good series.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - The typical "cute girls doing cute things" series except it is about boys. One of the most relatable series ever it really captures childhood. Very funny series.

Aria The Animation - And last but not least, my all time favorite "healing" anime. This is the perfect easy-going, feel good series. It's about a city on the terraformed Mars that is now a futuristic Venice complete with waterways and the girls who act as tour guides by pushing tourists around the city in gondolas. Just a peaceful series about a number of these girls and the various people they meet and they gently sail around the city. Filled with gorgeous visuals and beautiful music, whenever I am feeling down or stressed I will pop on an episode of Aria and it always makes me feel better. It's just that kind of series.

Sounds like SoL with drama leanings then. Hanasaku Iroha, Hyouka, maybe March Comes in Like a Lion.

Skizzit's got a good list too. Spice & Wolf is one of my personal favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    65 euro for this...jajks

Don't sweat the details!!!

Violet Evergarden 12 - Another really good episode. The setup in the earlier part of the series went on maybe one episode too long, but the pacing since episode 5 or 6 has been really good. Really enjoying this more than I thought I would.

Seirei no Moribito takes place in a fantasy counterpart to medieval Japan, where the Empress secretly asks a female bodyguard, Balsa Yonsa, to protect her son the prince from his father the Emperor, who believes that he will bring about a curse on the land. You'd think that it'd be an epic road trip or the beginnings of a war story, but it is actually very much SoL in tone as the two simply try to live out their lives in hiding. It's only 24 episodes long, and one of my all-time favorite anime. Bring tissues.

Not sure if you've seen it yet, but I'll give the obligatory March Comes in like a Lion suggestion.

but when is Iya na Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai going to air?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Seirei no Moribito takes place in a fantasy counterpart to medieval Japan, where the Empress secretly asks a female bodyguard, Balsa Yonsa, to protect her son the prince from his father the Emperor, who believes that he will bring about a curse on the land. You'd think that it'd be an epic road trip or the beginnings of a war story, but it is actually very much SoL in tone as the two simply try to live out their lives in hiding. It's only 24 episodes long, and one of my all-time favorite anime. Bring tissues.
    You know, Seirei no Moribito isn't what I would think of when thinking about SoL but could see an argument made that it fits. It is also an amazing and criminally underrated series so more people watching it will always be a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    but when is Iya na Kao sare nagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai going to air?!
    I had no clue what this was so I looked it up and am dumbfounded that it is even a thing. I mean, the synopsis for it is: "The series depicts various situations where maids, high school girls, nurses, shrine maidens show their panties with a look of disdain." The title is really damn straight forward as well. I Want You To Make a Disgusted Face and Show Me Your Underwear.

Never change Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, I just learned there is a term for that...I’ll try to be the hero here!

Oh shit, it is because of that anime - lyapan. Hmm that may just be Japan. I quit
    Last edited by Pejo; 2018-03-29 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Next season's PTW:

3D kanojo
    Captain Tsubasa - because nostalgia
    FMP - because FMP
    new LOTG
    Golden Kamuy - source material was pretty good
    Gundam build divers - because gundam
    Major 2nd
    Persona 5 - maybe?
    Piano no Mori - binged the whole manga and felt pretty conflicted about this one, had a few really great moments, but a few of the developments made no sense at all. Will check it out for Takako though
    SAO gun gale - fite me
    Wotakoi

Depending on how people react to other show's ep 1-3 I might check other stuff out though
    No Steins;Gate 0

SAO.

No one needs to fight you, you're already beating yourself up here.

Also finished Overlord S2.
    It now has the honor of being used as a measure of rating.

It being the 2-3 rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No Steins;Gate 0

SAO.

No one needs to fight you, you're already beating yourself up here.

This place stinks of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    This place stinks of shit.
    It's what happens when Overlord is mentioned

10+ Year Old Account

Also finished Overlord S2.
    futuremen finishing last episode of an anime not done...
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    futuremen finishing last episode of an anime not done...
    I forgot there's a 13th episode.

Still.