10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Gf just said she'd watch anime with me, any recommendations to start her off? It'll be her first anime so i would like it to hook her, shes into stuff like Fosters and romance, drama etc
    Is this the one you raped or a new one? cause it changes the recommendation

Gf just said she'd watch anime with me, any recommendations to start her off? It'll be her first anime so i would like it to hook her, shes into stuff like Fosters and romance, drama etc
    I'd probably start with FMAB, Trigun, Barakamon, Assassination Classroom, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, etc. Drama with themes but lighthearted and easy to get into.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'd probably start with FMAB, Trigun, Barakamon, Assassination Classroom, The Girl who Leapt Through Time, etc. Drama with themes but lighthearted and easy to get into.
    yeah but those are kinda lacking the romance

Fuuka, Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi

My first and only recommendation is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, perfect for an anime newb :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

ao haru ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    citrus has lots of drama and its a romance btw

Waiting for the usual person to say Jojo a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Waiting for the usual person to say Jojo a shit.
    Then that someone would be trolling, which most of us aren't.

Problem with Jojo is that it doesn't have substance to keep the viewer engaged or thinking about the story after the episode ends. It's a straight up battle/adventure shounen where the protagonists are placed in impossible battle scenarios until they pull a near-deus ex machina out (only to have it explained after the fact by a post battle explanation that either comes off as genius or stupid) and that's that. You have to have an appetite specifically for this story if you're going to sit and watch Jojo for 100 episodes. Would not recommend as a starting series.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Problem with Jojo is that it doesn't have substance to keep the viewer engaged or thinking about the story after the episode ends. It's a straight up battle/adventure shounen where the protagonists are placed in impossible battle scenarios until they pull a near-deus ex machina out (only to have it explained after the fact by a post battle explanation that either comes off as genius or stupid) and that's that. You have to have an appetite specifically for this story if you're going to sit and watch Jojo for 100 episodes. Would not recommend as a starting series.
    Nor does it fall in the drama or romance categories that Hellravager's girlfriend is interested in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always Toradora for romance.

Comic Girls continues to be too real.

I guess shitposting just goes over peoples heads, now days. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I guess shitposting just goes over peoples heads, now days. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm...jojo posting...

...well xenoblade is kinda like the anime (if you use japan voices)

One of the characters looks like a fusion of a Polnareff and Avdol. Counting their stands in mix.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Is this the one you raped or a new one? cause it changes the recommendation
    lol new one, that one left awhile ago after i found her cheating on me when i was at work

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the recommendations, i'll show them to her
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol new one, that one left awhile ago after i found her cheating on me when i was at work

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the recommendations, i'll show them to her
    btw, can we get a turtle update?

Because you said Foster's, I gotta say Haruhi would probably be a good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    btw, can we get a turtle update?
    Killed it lol, eh its in a better place rather than in a cage all its life
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Killed it lol, eh its in a better place rather than in a cage all its life
    I wouldn't really call killing an innocent animal funny when you could've tried looking for a new home for it.