Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Apparently they also cut out the swearing and homosexual scenes.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/mSWlg72.jpg[IMG]
    Huh, why would they change something like that? In 2019? It's not as if it's as much of a taboo to address topics of homosexuality now as it was back when the show first released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Men this sucks...Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin ended.
    Pretty good show 8/10
    .....................i want moar!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Huh, why would they change something like that? In 2019? It's not as if it's as much of a taboo to address topics of homosexuality now as it was back when the show first released.
    Basically blame american cinema culture on the 3..3 dub premiere.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...#post496129527

and now Khara does things themself so stuff get really literal, stiffed and awkward.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Fruits Basket episode 12

I wonder how long Yuki was locked in that dark room. Such a simple, yet devastating punishment. I cannot grasp how utterly terrifying that must be. You cannot get out. You waste your strength feeling and prying at every nook and cranny, trying to escape. You holler at the top of your lungs, desperate for an answer that will never come. No one acknowledges your existence. You are isolated from all human contact: not just being unable to talk to other people, not just being able to read their posts on the internet, but being unable to just hear them speak over the radio or read the thoughts of others written in books. No other ideas, no implication of the existence of another being to comfort yourself with. You are simply alone in the dark with only your own thoughts. You were tossed in here because your leader said you did something wrong. You cannot fight the ruling of the leader; his authority has been recognized by a clan consisting of over a hundred people. You look up to see the adults [I]obeying[/I] the leader's command, despite knowing his nature. If such people smarter and more resourceful than you refuse to disobey their leader's command to save you, then they have recognized that there is no way to resist the leader. There is no escape. Or... perhaps all of those responsible adults can see something in the leader you cannot; perhaps they believe the leader is doing what's best for you. You begin to think to yourself "is it me who is the problem? Was it may fault?". When you'd leave that box, who knows how much time had passed. The world marched on without you. You'd do anything to avoid going back to that dark room. You must not commit that mistake again...

If I was in Yuuki's position and Akito told me to stop seeing Torhu, I'd be hard pressed to resist. I'd be paralyzed with fear, might even sell out Torhu. Anything to avoid going back...

Log Horizon season 2

It happened quite often in season 1, but it now it has become obnoxious in season 2:

• 3+ minute long scene where a character laments how useless they are to their friends, yearning to be useful
    • 3+ minute long scene about relying on others
    • 3+ minute long scene where characters go on a speech about not losing hope
    • etc

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;KhQ-4YE26RE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhQ-4YE26RE[video]
    We are truly living in the best timeline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dorodoro 7.5/10 -- ok ending i guess, but some parts of story fell like they were dragging
    RobiHachi 10/10 -- one of the best anime endings i have seen before and its also very well written. Also that reference at end of ep (spoiler):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOTaHRBTXc

- - - Updated - - -

Isekai Quartet last ep --- That ending.....a new transver student will join us.....now i wonder if its from those worlds or from some other isekai anime -- slime for example

At least its getting season 2.
    10/10 for commedy tho

- - - Updated - - -

Hm...

Going to miss Shield-bro now its finished :\

Going to miss Shield-bro now its finished :\
    I think there's a decent chance for a second season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I think there's a decent chance for a second season.
    Maybe. I give it 9/10.

Also rip senko 8/10

Senko is the comfiest show this season.

Why cant we have cute fox maids to look after us?

Senko is the comfiest show this season.

Why cant we have cute fox maids to look after us?
    Because reality is cruel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Because reality is cruel.

Koto Club definitely the sleeper of the season. Big Chihayafuru vibes from it. Plenty of cute girls in it too. 8/10

Shieldbro was better than I expected, but it went hella DBZ there for a few episodes. Still a really good watch. 8/10

Senko was comfy. 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Karakuri Circus --damn finaly this show is over. 5/10

It just dragged on and on. And doll characters were way more interesting than main ones...

Season watch list for summer 2019
    Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
    Cop Craft
    Dr Stone
    Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?
    Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II
    Enen no Shouboutai
    Kanata no Astra
    Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?
    Machikado Mazoku
    Sounan Desu ka?
    Tejina-senpai
    Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
    Vinland Saga

Not sure how many i will watch but those are the ones that piqued my interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its finaly a friday and time for a jojo episode:

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, these were my thoughts on this season of the ones I did - rather quiet season for myself.
    Shield Bro: 8. Had some great episodes, and enjoyed the girls. However, having certain events just repeatedly happen gets tiring.
    Isekai Quartet: 9. KonoSuba crew carries it but enjoyable all around. Looking forward to s2. So many guesses from that finale.
    Kenja no Mago: 7. Expected garbage magic high school anime and basically got that. Some of the episodes were very enjoyable but the tone of the show was all over the place.
    Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai: 8-9. This is the kind of show I look forward to each season. Loved each of the girls and the progress on each. Looking forward to s2 in Oct.
    Ao-Chan: 7. Out of all the trash shows (this, Nande Koko ni Sensei, Nobunaga-Sensei) this one was my favorite. It was a cute romance without ridiculous censor.
    Nande Koko ni Sensei: 5-6. Ridiculous censor job.
    Nobunaga-Sensei: 3, well let’s say 4 for being uncensored.

dang melonpan finally got his youtube deleted recently

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    dang melonpan finally got his youtube deleted recently
    RIP the biggest autist ever.